For our Shoppers residing in countries that are currently expecting colder temperatures, now is the best time for you to ShopandBox ski and snow gear and gadgets from other countries such as USA and UK.
In our previous post last year, we covered all sites that you can check out bargains from. But another major reason why you should consider ShopandBoxing from USA is that you can get all the latest gear and gadgets that are new in the market. Why wait for a couple of months for new releases to arrive in Australia when you can get ’em within 1-3 days via ShopandBox?
As we sifted through this year’s new accessories for snow activities, we found a range of high tech gear and gadgets that you avid ski enthusiasts might love. Innovative exclusives include latest GoPro Hero5 to record all your milestones (especially since it is waterproof to 33ft!), Smith’s latest goggles that come with ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets and more.
ShopandBox the latest snow gear and gadgets here:
- GoPro Hero5 Black, GoPro, USD399, + Add To Wishlist: Capture all your adventures with the trusty (and most powerful) GoPro yet. It allows you to record 4K video and 12MP photos in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes—all fuss-free and accessible with just one button.
- Smith I/O 7 Goggles, Smith, USD230, + Add To Wishlist: You won’t ever need another pair of goggles with Smith’s new I/O 7 that’s designed for a contoured face fit, superior helmet integration, and a maximized field of view which includes 5x anti-fog technology.
- SmartPack Set ic 950 TrimFit, Therm-ic, USD275, + Add To Wishlist: If the thickest-soled boots can’t warm your feet at all, try this heated insole from Therm-ic that can warm up to 70C for up to 18 hours if necessary. Available with a global charger that you use to charge its battery packs wherever you go.
- Trew Super Down Shirtweight Jacket, Trew, USD375, + Add To Wishlist: Keep warm and cushy with this ‘Super Down’ jacket that has a durable, water-repellent nylon shell replete with technical insulation. Perfect for mountain layering.
- Black Diamond PIEPS DSP Ice Avalanche Beacon, Black Diamond, USD449.95, + Add To Wishlist: For serious skiers and mountaineers, this avalanche beacon will come in handy for your adventures. It boasts an innovative smart transmitter that recognises other buried devices, and has a massive 60m circular range and 55m search strip.
- Giro Range MIPS Helmet, Giro, USD24, + Add To Wishlist: Nothing like a custom-fit helmet to protect you while providing comfort. The Range MIPS has the ability to expand, contract, and adapt to every rider’s head shape. Other features include an integrated POV camera mount, adjustable venting and a Fidlock magnetic buckle closure.
- Lucent Outdoor Research Lucent Heated Gloves, Outdoor Research, USD355, + Add To Wishlist: What’s ingenious about these gloves is that it’s built with Alti Heat—a rechargeable battery-powered heating system. No more frozen (frostbite-feeling) fingers with its synthetic insulation, fleece palm lining and abrasion-resistant goat leather strips.
- Arc’teryx Voltair 30L, Arc’teryx, USD1,300, + Add To Wishlist: Another handy item to have in case of an avalanche is this airbag pack that comes equipped with a rechargeable battery and powerful blower that you might need for the backcountry.
- Chips Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Audio, Outdoor Technology, USD129.95, + Add To Wishlist: Whether for phone calls or to listen music, your regular earphones can’t quite cut it in the subzero temperatures. Chips’ wireless bluetooth audio allows you to control functions from outside your helmet knit sans removing gloves. Plus, it’s sweat & water resistant, and can work at -20C.
- Atomic Hawx Ultra 100 Ski Boots, Atomic, USD399.95, + Add To Wishlist: Advanced skiers would love the latest Ultra 100s that has excellent insulation, a lightweight Progressive Shell, and an Energy Backbone for increased responsiveness.
- All Terrain Charger, MyCharge, USD49.99, + Add To Wishlist: The last thing you wanna worry about when you’re out on the slopes is if your devices have enough juice. Take this all terrain portable charger that’s waterproof, temperature, dirtproof, and shockproof. Practically military-grade in design, it’s made for the toughest environments and conditions.
- Odin Vertical Ski Pants, Helly Hansen, USD179.99, + Add To Wishlist: Your legs are the first to buckle in the cold (or wet conditions), so make sure you keep warm with these pants that are waterproof, breathable and include adjustment systems for a perfect on-hill fit.
Check out more ski/snow gear and gadgets from these brands:
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!