If you’re planning to get a slew of stocking stuffers for your loved ones this Christmas, why not go against the grain and gift them with these edible goodies? From Michelin-star ramen—in a hot cup, no less—from Japan to wine-infused lollipops for a handy snack when you’re stressed, these stocking stuffers will make any foodie jump for joy this season.
Below, ShopandBox our favourites from USA, Korea, Japan and France:
- Pale Pink Chocolate Rosè Bears Bar, Sugarfina, USD12, + Add To Wishlist: What’s better than gummi bears for snack time? Liquor-infused ones, decked in chocolate, of course! Sugarfina’s Baby Rosé Bears Bar is a pretty pink chocolate bar topped with bears that have been soaked in decadent rosé wine from Provence.
- Dandan Noodles, Nakiryu, JPY200, + Add To Wishlist: You can now slurp on Michelin-star ramen from Tokyo easily with Nakiryu’s Dandan noodles — available in instant ramen in a hot cup. It apparently is an exact copy of the restaurant’s award-winning dish! Score this for a mere JPY200.
- Blendy Sticks Instant Beverage, Nihon Yorozuya, JPY460, + Add To Wishlist: Blendy Sticks are your answer to a perk-me-up in the most dreary of mornings. Think of it as 3-in-1 sachets, but not limited to coffee as it is available in various flavours, from matcha to milk tea.
- Dark Lace Chocolate Crepes, Angelina, EUR10, + Add To Wishlist: Renowned French confectionary brand Angelina’s dark chocolate crepes will make any sweet tooth’s Christmas wishlist. We love its traditional tin box that the treats come in—perfect for keepsakes.
- Signature 7 Macarons, Pierre Herme, EUR19.5, + Add To Wishlist: A must-have from France, Pierre Herme’s macarons make great stocking stuffers thanks to how lightweight it is. Try 7 of its bestselling flavours, from rose petal to apricot & crunchy pistachio.
- Coffee Meringue, Laduree, EUR5.2, + Add To Wishlist: Another sweet treat that wouldn’t take up the weight in your parcel is Laduree’s meringue that will go wonderfully with a cup of coffee.
- HaiTai Baked Potato Sticks, SSG, KRW2,980, + Add To Wishlist: If you were one of those who jumped on the honey butter almonds trend in Korea, these baked potato sticks in honey cheese flavour will seriously be your next guilty pleasure.
- Churros Almond, SSG, KRW6,880, + Add To Wishlist: Speaking of honey butter almonds, those who love a sweet bite would love the updated version in honey and cinnamon flavour—pretty much churros in a protein form.
- Uncle Nearest 1856 Whiskey Salt, Jacobsen, USD12, + Add To Wishlist: Popular artisan gourmet salt company Jacobsen has collaborated with Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Whiskey on this micro batch salt. Expect a welcoming, spicy caramel bite that will add an amazing flavour to baked potatoes, cookies, or even your favourite meats.
- Pinot Gris Lollipops, Quin, USD8, + Add To Wishlist: If you much prefer alcoholic lollies instead of gummi bears, try out Quin’s Pinot Gris Lollipops that have infused wine into lollipops. Can we hear a “YAS” from fellow liquor/lolly lovers out there?
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
Featured image: Pierre Herme