Want to know how to ace that effortless French girl beauty look that entails a glowing complexion with fuss-free makeup? While you might find these products hard to scour in your home country, don’t forget that we have Boxers in France who can clinch these skin saviours for you easily. We spoke to a few of our French Boxers to find out how you can channel a Parisian girl-next-door look without breaking the bank:
- Leonor Greyl Pre-Shampoo Oil, Leonor Greyl, EUR27.2, + Add To Wishlist: Sworn by supermodels and celebs alike, this pre-shampoo oil treatment is what you need to get rid of dry, parched ends. Nut oil extracts help to hydrate, regenerate and restructure the hair while providing UVA/B sun protection—especially helpful if you’re going on a beach vacay, lest your hair gets damaged by the sun and seawater.
- Avène 3-in-1 Cleansing Fluid, Avène, EUR22, + Add To Wishlist: Every French girl’s beauty bag has a bottle of Avène water. But here’s why you should get this new cleansing fluid: It boasts three functions in one—removes makeup, cleanses, and soothes the face. The best part? It’s safe enough to be used around the eyes as well. No rinsing needed!
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 SPF50, La Roche-Posay, EUR13, + Add To Wishlist: Another cult favourite French beauty brand is La Roche-Posay. This time, its multi-purpose repairing balm is one you can use for the whole family. Suitable for adults, children and babies, it moisturises chapped lips, dry/cracked skin and even minor everyday injuries.
- Laino Panama Alum Stone Deodorant, Laino, EUR10, + Add To Wishlist: Ever heard of stone deodorants? Trust the French to revolutionise odour prevention with this alum stone deodorant. Made from crystallised natural mineral salt extracts, it doesn’t stain clothes and prevents bacteria from degrading sweat (which is why there’s body odour in the first place).
- Boiron Homéoplasmine, Boiron, EUR4.99, + Add To Wishlist: If you love Paw Paw and want something similar but non-sticky/gummy, try this homeopathic treatment that’s non-greasy. Similar to Elizabeth Arden’s 8-Hour Cream, it is multi-purpose and helps to soothe dry, irritated skin with just a thin layer. Whether you have flaky lips or eczema, this one’s gonna be your new skin saviour.
- Demak’Up Sensitive Cleansing Wipes, Demak’Up, EUR24, + Add To Wishlist: Micellar water fans, now you can find cleansing wipes infused with it for easy breezy makeup removal. This brand infuses micellar water and Alantoïne extracts to cleanse the most sensitive of skins—all without added fragrance, alcohol or parabens.
- Activilong Actiliss Smoothing Hair Mask, Activilong, EUR9.95, + Add To Wishlist: Those with split ends and dry tresses no thanks to thermal styling will need this hair mask to nourish and protect the hair. Its creamy texture is easily rinsible and non-oily, with active ingredients such as organic argan oil and keratin.
- Lierac Mésolfit Fresh Serum, Lierac, EUR47.5, + Add To Wishlist: For an everyday skin pick-me-up, try this anti-ageing serum for its chockfull of amazing active ingredients. Its power-packed cocktail of Vitamins A and E alongside copper peptides and hematite extract help to improve collagen synthesis. This is how you wake up glowing, quite literally.
- Sanoflore Aqua Rosa, Sanoflore, EUR21.4, + Add To Wishlist: What we love about French skincare is how often they incorporate botanical extracts to the routine. This rose infused essence has natural hyaluronic acid, and its jelly texture transforms to water upon contact with the skin, as though your skin is enveloped with a velvety rose fragrance.
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, Embryolisse, EUR15.5, + Add To Wishlist: There’s a reason why this is a celeb must-have. It is actually a six-in-one multitasker, from a primer and moisturiser to a repairing mask and babycare product. Consistent application will guarantee you plump, smooth and ultra soft skin that’s radiant to boot.
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!