It’s that time of the year again – where crunchy leaves, cooler temperatures, and everything pumpkin, cinnamon, and apple related beckons. While some of us aren’t huge pumpkin fans, pumpkin spice on the other hand gets all the limelight and rave reviews that you don’t see the ordinary pumpkin flavour getting.
There’s just something rather intriguing and comforting about that added combination of spices (cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg) with pumpkin (sometimes) that makes it a must-have in foods to welcome the fall season.
If you hail from a tropical climate with little or zero access to anything pumpkin spice, fret not! This 2016, it isn’t just your regular slew of scented candles and pumpkin spice flavoured cereal/latte that you can find in stores.
Brands are adding this flavour and scent to anything and everything that can roll out this season, including beauty essentials such as nail cuticle oil, face masks, eye shadows, and lip balms. Food-wise, there’s always a good ol’ pumpkin spice chai latte or granola just for you to revel in the comfort of this indulgent flavour (despite weathering humidity and whatnot).
ShopandBox all our favourite pumpkin spice beauty and snack picks below:
1. NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil – Pumpkin Spice, USD18, + Add To Wishlist: You can now take good care of your nail cuticles while smelling good with this seasonal scented cuticle oil from NCLA. It’s got Vitamin E extract paired with sunflower seed oil to moisturise and nourish your nails as well.
2. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 3-Wick Candle, USD22.5, + Add To Wishlist: Bath & Body Works never fails to win us over with their pumpkin-related everything. Get a load of your favourite pumpkin scents here with an array of seasonal home additions.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, USD58, + Add To Wishlist: While this enzyme mask is more pumpkin than pumpkin spice, it’s an effective treatment that exfoliates your skin with pumpkin enzyme while polishing it with aluminum oxide. Say hello to youthful clear complexion!
4. Pumpkin Spice Mineral Eyeshadow, USD5, + Add To Wishlist: You can now sport a light saffron shade on your eyelids and cheeks for a subtle highlighted effect this season, with this ultra cool eyeshadow from Etsy.
5. Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm, USD3.29, + Add To Wishlist: Keep chapped lips at bay with this Burt’s Bees lip balm that tastes as good as it works. Trust that it is all natural as well to hydrate and moisturise your lips throughout the day.
6. Spiced Pumpkin Medium Jar Candles, USD24.99, + Add To Wishlist: Want your home to smell like pumpkin pie on a daily basis? You now can with Yankee Candles’ lineup of pumpkin pie scented candles here.
7. Arcona Pumpkin Body Lotion, USD35, + Add To Wishlist: Got sun damaged skin you need to treat in a jiffy? Take on this body lotion from Arcona that is infused with pumpkin extracts and glycolic acid to improve skintone, elasticity, and to regenerate skin at the same time.
1. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, USD6.99, + Add To Wishlist: What’s better than regular Cheerios? Pumpkin spice flavoured ones, of course! Dunk it in a bowl of milk to make your mornings that much bearable.
2. Purely Elizabeth Pumpkin Fig Granola, USD3.99, + Add To Wishlist: Healthy foodies out there – this pumpkin spice fig granola is made for your dietary habits. This certified vegan, gluten-free, organic and naturally sweetened granola that has pumpkin seeds and figs will make your breakfasts and snack time more interesting.
3. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte Mix, USD4.99, + Add To Wishlist: Imagine pumpkin pie flavoured tea mixed with honey, vanilla and black tea, and you’ve got this fall must-have from Trader Joe’s. Nothing warms us up on a cool fall day quite like this chai tea latte mix. Read more here to find out what it really tastes like.
4. Angie’s Holidrizzle Boom Chickapop Pumpkin Spice, USD4.99, + Add To Wishlist: Popcorn munchers and movie enthusiasts, this kettle corn flavour is crafted with you in mind. According to the site itself, it’s the “perfect post-yoga, pre-raking, fall pick-me-up.” Yes, please.
5. Birch Benders Pumpkin Spice Waffle and Pancake Mix, USD4.99, + Add To Wishlist: Pancakes and waffles are more fun to make and eat if it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. And this pumpkin spice flavoured mix is too easy (just add water!) to not include in your ShopandBox wishlist. One bag makes 26 pancakes – need we say more?
6. RXBar Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars, USD25.99, + Add To Wishlist: These protein bars are a perfect pre- or post-workout snack. It is made with hints of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and smooth pumpkin blended altogether – doesn’t that sound amazingly like pumpkin pie to you?
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!