Have you every wondered why Dyson‘s vacuum cleaners are highly raved by users? Hint: It has a lot to do with its bagless concept.
Back in 1978, James Dyson created a bagless vacuum cleaner after he got frustrated over his personal vacuum’s performance. The beauty about all Dyson products is that it doesn’t just look pretty/high-tech, plenty of R&D goes behind each product – all done in the headquarters in England.
If you don’t want to gift your mum the usual things this Mother’s Day, why not present her with a Dyson Handheld Vacuum Cleaner? We took a look at the DC58/61 (both are identical models but given two different names for retail in different areas around the world) and here’s why we think it’ll make a great Mother’s Day gift:
- It is fitted with the latest powerful V6 Dyson Digital motor that operates on up to 110,000 rotations every minute – this means that it turns 3x faster than other ‘conventional’ motors
- The handheld operates on two separate suction modes: Standard (28 Air Watts) and Boost (100 Air Watts, incidentally 50% more powerful than the brand’s previous handheld vacuum model)
- It has the two-tier radial root cyclone which is also the most advanced cyclone technology to date, and has a newly-reengineered battery that supplies 1.5x more power than the previous model
- How long can you use it without having to recharge? 5.5 solid hours
- The DC58/61 Animal model comes with a pet motorised tool to pick up pet hair more effectively
- It has a bagless bin system and is transparent – no more opening it and replacing dust-filled vacuum bags or loss of suction that comes with the buildup of dust
- Its bin capacity is 0.4L and weighs 1.57kg; its dimensions are 20.6 x 14 x 39.5 cm
If the technical talk doesn’t quite convince you to get this for mum just yet, sneak a peek below to find out how much you can save by ShopandBoxing it from a certain country:
The Dyson DC58/61 is much more affordable to get it from the USA compared to buying it from your own country if you reside in either of these countries – we’re talking savings of more than USD200 if you’re a Shopper from Malaysia.
Just a heads up: ShopandBoxing this now will give you enough time for the product to reach your doorstep by Mother’s Day. Add this to your wishlist now!
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!