There are two payment stages at ShopandBox to ensure that our Shoppers accurately pay for what your items cost and to minimise shipping fees.
The first payment covers three things and must be paid upfront before your Boxer goes out to purchase the items for you:
- Total Cost of Items
- Domestic Shipping Costs (from the merchant to the Boxer)
- Any applicable Tax / Goods and Services Tax (GST) / Value Added Tax (VAT)
The second payment covers a number of things and must be paid upfront before your Boxer can ship all your items to you immediately.
- International Shipping Fee (from the Boxer to Shopper address)
- ShopandBox Service Fee
- Shopper Boxer Negotiated Fee (if any agreed with your Boxer)
- Voucher Code (if any applied to the Order)
- Invoice Difference (if any amount is over/under-paid from Invoice 1)
Do note that a PayPal transaction fee is applied to the payment of each invoice and all PayPal transaction fees goes directly to PayPal.