Before you jump on the bandwagon and assume that all deodorants have aluminium—which might render you helpless as you ruminate over giving up deodorants and never ever smelling good ever in your life, here’s a gist of what you need to know. Aluminium is usually incorporate in antiperspirants, which is made to prevent our body from producing sweat. The ingredient works to block the sweat ducts/pores, and it is also the cause of all the yellow nasty patches on your clothes.
But don’t give up entirely on deodorants per se. What these do (that makes it different from antiperspirants) is it prevents bad odour caused by the bacterial breakdown of sweat. So a typical deodorant label will include ingredients such as fragrance, botanical extracts and oils.
If the idea of aluminium and other minerals on your underarm area is putting you off antiperspirants, consider deodorants that have natural ingredients and are safe for sensitive skin. ShopandBox these 10 aluminium-free deodorants from across our Boxer countries, be it in cream, spray, or wipes:
- Rose Deodorant, Dr. Hauschka, USD24, + Add To Wishlist: Ingredients such as jojoba oil will nourish and hydrate your skin while leaving a delicate rose scent.
- The Healthy Deodorant, Lavanila, USD14, + Add To Wishlist: This award-winning deodorant is well-known for its 100% natural properties i.e. essential oils for effective odour protection. Better yet—no tacky wetness after application.
- Nuxe Body Deodorant, Nuxe, EUR9.35, + Add To Wishlist: Fret not over white stains on your clothing with this alcohol-free deodorant, made with natural alum and silver powder. Its scent combo of coconut, white blossom and vanilla is what you need to neutralise odour.
- De-Odor-Cream Natural Deodorant, Routine, CAD29.99, + Add To Wishlist: Routine’s cream deodorant is the first of its kind we’ve come across, with a 100% natural formula of coconut oil, kaolin clay, baking soda and corn starch. A plus point is that it is also suitable and safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Tea Tree Natural Deodorant, Rocky Mountain Soap Co, CAD9, + Add To Wishlist: Did you know that tea tree oil works perfectly well as an odour inhibitor alongside having antibacterial and antimicrobial properties? Shake this natural deodorant up before rolling it onto your underarms for 6-hour long protection.
- Eucalyptus Mint Deodorant, Leaves of Trees, USD15, + Add To Wishlist: Leaves of Trees’ deodorant comes in a paste form (akin to toothpaste), and its mix of neem, eucalyptus and peppermint oils combats odour with a minty fresh aftereffect.
- Melon and Cucumber Natural Deodorant Spray, Salt of the Earth, GBP4.49, + Add To Wishlist: If deo sprays are your thing, try Salt of the Earth’s 100% natural, cruelty-free offering that’s suitable for vegans. Not to mention, how unique is the melon and cucumber scent?
- Peppermint & Lime Roll On Deodorant, Neal’s Yard Remedies, GBP8, + Add To Wishlist: Shikimic acid and bamboo powder in this deodorant help to naturally guard against odour and wetness, plus it’s got a bunch of organic essential oils for a soothing effect.
- Coconut Milk and Essentials Oils Deodorant Wipes, Pacifica, USD8.99, + Add To Wishlist: If you need something nifty on the go (think times when showering is not an option), try Pacifica’s deodorant wipes that will remove sweat and leave a subtle scent of essential oils and coconut milk.
- Sunflower Deodorant, Lush, GBP4.95, + Add To Wishlist: Lush is a great brand to look at for its unique botanical ingredients within its formulas. Case in point, antibacterial chrysanthemums, citrus juices and oils within this deodorantto absorb moisture and ensure you stay fresh.
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!