For this Christmas, why not decorate your Christmas tree with beauty ornaments that also serve as ultra pretty stocking stuffers ? These mini gifts are the perfect pint-sized presents and decorative elements that will beautify your tree and yourself or loved ones! Here are some of our favourites that you can ShopandBox from the USA:
Nest Holiday Candle Ornament, USD 14, + Add To Wishlist
Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charm Set (Limited Edition), USD 39, + Add To Wishlist
Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Mini Rollerball Ornament, USD 12, + Add To Wishlist
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Ornament, USD 18, + Add To Wishlist
L’Occitane Shea Butter Festive Ornament, USD 14, + Add To Wishlist
Philosophy Snow Angel Ornament, USD 8, + Add To Wishlist
Tory Burch Foundation Cracker, USD 28,+ Add To Wishlist
Dior Diorific Vernis Nail Enamel, USD 28, + Add To Wishlist
From mini lipsticks to rollerballs and travel-sized hand creams, there’s nothing you can’t find from the USA, especially with the wide variety of stocking stuffers available at departmental stores. Feel free to check out Sephora’s list of fun-sized beauty gifts, or Ulta’s “Tiny Temptations” page for even more options that are priced under USD 25. If you’re shopping on a budget this Christmas, remember to follow our very own Cyber Monday Deals board on Pinterest and ShopandBoxDeals on Instagram to get the latest updates on deals and discounts this year!
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days* wherever you are in the world!
*if you opt for DHL Express
**Photo on home page credits to L’Occitane