If you are a young mum who just delivered your first bundle of joy (congratulations to you!), why not ShopandBox a few lovely gifts as a treat to yourself for your first Mother’s Day? This compilation of thoughtful yet equally as useful additions to your living space and vanity dresser might be just what you need to spruce up your home.
We’ve got Peter Rabbit tableware and giftware for those who love beautifying their dining hall; Cire Trudon candles to imbue a delicate yet charming scent to your home, along with Marc Jacobs x Harrods’ exclusive ‘Charlotte’ lipstick that we can’t resist ShopandBoxing – take your pick from these must-have gifts here:
1. The White Company Perfect Linen Scented Sachet, £10, + Add To Wishlist
Give your lingerie, clothes and bed linen a fresh hint of fragrance with these scented textured paper sachets from The White Company. Pop these pretty sachets in a drawer or hang in a wardrobe for a dose of citrusy goodness.
2. Kitty McCall Notebook, £7.50, + Add To Wishlist
We never can get enough of aesthetically pleasing notebooks be it for functional or desk-decorating purposes. We love how vibrant and creative this Kitty McCall ‘Tropicalia’ notebook is.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Gorgeous Glowing Youth, £85, + Add To Wishlist
All mummies need some time in to indulge and refresh their skin after a full-day of hands-on work (taking care of kids and a full-time job!) Try on this set that includes the Multi-Miracle Glow cleansing balm, Wonderglow primer to illuminate your complexion, and the Mini Magic Cream – the classic moisturising essential that’s used by 3 generations of Tilbury mothers!
4. Cire Trudon Candle, £52, + Add To Wishlist
One of the oldest candlemakers in the world, Cire Trudon was founded in 1643 and is internationally-recognised for its exceptional candles – its wax formulas are superior in quality that no wax will coat the sides of the glass when it melts. Well worth every cent, a Cire Trudon candle is unparalleled in workmanship – the perfect must-have in your living quarters.
5. Wedgewood Peter Rabbit Money Box, £20, + Add To Wishlist
A perennial favourite for all adults and children alike, Beatrix Potter’s beloved character Peter Rabbit hops its way to this pretty money box. Even if it’s just a display on your coffee table, this is one beautiful porcelain knick-knack to have.
6. Harrods Exclusive Marc Jacobs Lip Crème in Charlotte, £24, + Add To Wishlist
Marc Jacobs Beauty’s latest lip colour is fit for a princess, literally! Named after Princess Charlotte, this pretty deep rose-pink hue from the Le Marc lip crème collection is one to have in every young mummy’s beauty kits.
7. Wedgewood Peter Rabbit 3-Piece Set, £33, + Add To Wishlist
If you prefer tableware that might actually be useful, this three-piece set comprising of a bowl, plate and mug emblazoned with the adorable Peter Rabbit motif adds a spirited touch to your tabletop.
8. Zara Decorative Tray, £19.99, + Add To Wishlist
A decorative glass tray can come in handy for home decor purposes or even to organise your work space efficiently. This pretty glass tray with brass finish is a minimalist’s favourite, yet contemporary enough to not overwhelm your workdesk.
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!