Take the phrase ‘new year, new you’ more literally this 2018 by improving your dietary habits. Instead of going for that bag of cheese powder-covered chips, opt for a multigrain option that tastes equally as good. Below, we compiled 16 relatively healthy (and yummy) snacks you can ShopandBox from USA, UK, Korea and Japan:
- Apple Cinnamon Chips, Bare, USD17.94, + Add To Wishlist: Swap your sweet snacks with these apple cinnamon chips that are made from fresh apples. Sliced and baked to crunchy perfection, it’s gluten-free, fat-free and has no added sugar!
- Thai Coconut Mini Crunch Bars, Vea, USD3.99, + Add To Wishlist: If you prefer something more savoury, try Vea’s Thai Coconut crunch bars for a spicy kick. It is made from root vegetables and spices, sans artificial colours or flavouring.
- Cashew & Ginger Spice Bars, KIND, USD16.79, + Add To Wishlist: KIND bars are a must-have for any healthy snacker. We’re loving its Cashew & Ginger flavour—it only has 4g of sugar per serving!
- Mediterranean Chips, Terra, USD3.44, + Add To Wishlist: Terra’s Mediterranean Chips are made from a variety of vegetables such as taro, sweet potato, and yuca—lightly herbed with a hint of lemon for major flavoured goodness.
- Sour Cream & Pepper Multigrain Snacks, Walkers Sunbites, GBP1.7, + Add To Wishlist: A multigrain snack that’s popular in UK, Walkers Sunbites are 67% multigrain and contains 30% less fat than regular chips. One more reason to add this to your shopping list.
- Pumpkin Crisps, Giving Tree, GBP1.75, + Add To Wishlist: You’ve heard of freeze-dried snacks, but what about vacuum fried ones?Giving Tree’s Pumpkin Crisps are fried at lower temperatures to absorb lesser oil than the traditional frying method. Also, it uses 2% rice bran oil that’s rich in antioxidants, so you don’t have to worry about bad oil in your chips.
- Organic Chick Pea Puffs – Far Out Fajita, Ocado Hippeas, GBP1.99, + Add To Wishlist: Ever heard of chickpeas in a bag? This organic chickpea snack comes in a fajita flavour that would pique any Mexican cuisine lover’s tastebuds. Plus, it has no MSG, preservatives, transfats, gluten, dairy and corn. Vegans, it’s time to add this to your wishlist.
- Buttons Coco Mylk, Ombar, GBP1.49, + Add To Wishlist: Chocolate lovers, rejoice. You can indulge in chocolate for your snack time without worrying about excessive sugar and calories with Ombar’s dairy and refined sugar free chocolate buttons. It’s got probiotics to keep your tummy healthy, and it only has 149 calories per bag.
- Roasted Seaweed, Chamdoan, KRW6,900, + Add To Wishlist: What’s even better than seaweed is roasted seaweed from Korea. Chamdoan’s roasted seaweed is made of seaweed sourced from the Yellow Sea, and is roasted twice in sesame oil to retain an amazing flavour.
- Ginger Water Infuser, Water Pongdang, KRW28,000, + Add To Wishlist: While this doesn’t count as your typical ‘snack’, Water Pongdang’s Ginger Chips are specially concocted to impart flavour to your water. Staying hydrated is that much more fun now.
- Wasabi Pretzels, Samjin, KRW6,900, + Add To Wishlist: Wasabi pretzels are easy to snack on if you’re one who enjoys an unconventional flavour or two. We’re digging how the subtle heat goes well with the saltiness of each pretzel.
- Sweet Potato Chips, No Brand, KRW1,180, + Add To Wishlist: If you like taro, potato, and anything tuberous, these sweet potato chips are made for your palate.
- Calorie Mate Apple Jelly, Balanced Food, JPY1,071, + Add To Wishlist: This might not be a popular snack, but it ranks high in our list for its perfect balance of protein, fat, sugars, 11 vitamins and 6 minerals that the body needs. Plus, it only has 200 calories—you def won’t feel too hungry after snacking on this.
- Happy Dates Brownie, Una, JPY140, + Add To Wishlist: The addition of dates give these brownies a well-rounded flavour that isn’t overwhelmingly sweet or cloying.
- Nisshin Cisco Gorotto Granola Uji Matcha, Premium Granola, JPY537, + Add To Wishlist: Add this green tea flavoured granola to your morning yogurt/smoothie bowl for a delicate matcha flavour.
- Keitai Onigiri Gomoku Okowa, Keitai Onigiri, JPY188, + Add To Wishlist: Onigiri is our favourite portable snack to bring along thanks to its extra points for being healthy and easy to eat, such as this onigiri with mushrooms and carrots that you can eat on-the-go.
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!