It’s October and Pumpkin Spice season is back! We love what this season entails and how it’s a precursor to cozy fireplace chats, steaming mugs of hot cocoa and the scent of freshly baked goodies. For our Shoppers who adore the flavour of pumpkin and pumpkin spice, we’ve rounded up 35 American products (many limited edition!) that will satiate your taste buds, fragrance your homes and even work your way into your beauty routine.
- Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup – 12.7oz, USD3.49, + Add To Wishlist: 2 tablespoons of this pumpkin spice syrup is all you need to give your daily cup of coffee that extra spicy kick.
- Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer, USD3.49. +Add To Wishlist: With over 200 positive reviews, this limited edition coffee creamer has fans asking for it to be on the shelves all year round.
- Keurig Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice – 48ct, USD23.99, +Add To Wishlist: Sweet and creamy, warm and aromatic, if this sounds like what gets you up on a cold winter day, you need to stock up on this limited edition Keurig Pumpkin Spice coffee pods.
- Starbucks VIA Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte Medium Roast – 5ct, USD3.19, +Add To Wishlist: In just 10 seconds, you can be holding a steaming mug of Starbuck’s pumpkin spice latte at a fraction of its usual cost.
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Coffee, USD14.50, +Add To Wishlist: If you like your coffee with a medium-dark roast, try TJ’s Pumpkin Spice Coffee, you will adore the hint of cinnamon and pumpkin notes.
SWEETS & CHOCOLATE
- Dylan’s Candy Bar One Shot Pumpkin Spice Chocolate-Covered Espresso Beans, USD8, +Add To Wishlist: Coffee, pumpkin spice and chocolate all in one? This is a dream come true for all those who adore pumpkin spice flavoured products but don’t want to give up on chocolate yet need a shot of caffeine to get them through the day.
- Smash Mallow Pumpkin Pie, USD4, +Add To Wishlist: The softest, fluffiest gluten free marshmallows and made with the best ingredients out there. You have to try the “mallow”.
- Kit Kat Halloween Pumpkin Pie Candy – 9.7oz, USD3.59, +Add To Wishlist: These might be miniature sized but Kit Kat fans will love this version that comes with pumpkin pie flavoured creme!
- Ghirardelli Halloween Fall Pumpkin Spice Caramel Tween Bag, USD4.79, +Add To Wishlist: For those who appreciate their caramel, you’ll like these sweet milk chocolate squares that have an enticing combination of buttery caramel and pumpkin spice.
- Reese’s White Crème Peanut Butter Cup Halloween Pumpkin, USD1.49, +Add To Wishlist: For those of you who grew up chomping on Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, you’ll be pleased to know that this king size packet contains the original peanut butter cups but with white creme and shaped like pumpkins!
- M&M’s Halloween White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie, USD3.19, +Add To Wishlist: Orange, white and brown candy pumpkin pie flavoured pieces that are coated with white chocolate and M&M’s signature crunch. You won’t be able to stop munching on this!
- Brownie Brittle Pumpkin Spice Blondies 12 pack, USD44.99, +Add To Wishlist: If you are addicted to the crispy edges of cakes and cookies, you must try Brownie Brittle’s amazing range of crunchy chocolate-y goodness.
- Milano Pumpkin Spice Flavored Cookies, USD2.99, +Add To Wishlist: Pepperidge Farm always deliver on their Milano range and these are no exception; with their signature soft yet crisp biscuit sandwiching a smooth chocolate layer and pumpkin spice creme, you’ll be hard-pressed to stop eating these.
- Archer Farms Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies, USD3.69, +Add To Wishlist: If cheesecake and pumpkin had a baby, this is what it would look like. We say grab these limited edition cookies while they’re still in stock!
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin O’s, USD3.59, +Add To Wishlist: As with seasonal TJ products, be sure to ask your Boxer what’s currently available. These are always a hit and a spin-off from their original O’s cereal so here’s to bringing thisvegan, low-fat pumpkin whole grain cereal back again year after year!
- General Mills Pumpkin Cheerios Family Size – 19.8oz, USD3.79, +Add To Wishlist: Gluten free and made with real pumpkin puree? Get this family size box of Pumpkin Cheerios now.
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Butter, USD2,29, +Add To Wishlist: Pumpkin puree, sugar and spices marry together to get a delectable blend that is high in vitamin A and tastes amazing with toast. You might not be able to find it anymore in-store but a little birdie says you can still get it online via alternative sources!
- Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats Pumpkin Spice Family Size Breakfast Cereal, USD3.79, +Add To Wishlist: 100% whole grain puffs with cinnamon, nutmeg, all-spice and ginger make this the cereal you might want to hide from your room-mates/kids/friends.
- Kelloggs Special K Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cereal, USD3.79, +Add To Wishlist: Sweet, crunchy and low fat; this limited edition Special K cereal is the one you’ll be reaching for at brekkie, lunch and dinner.
- Pop Tarts Pumpkin Pie 12ct, USD2.99, +Add To Wishlist: Pop tarts have never tasted better in this version that oozes pumpkin pie-flavored filling. It also boasts a soft crumbly crust and has the cutest smattering of colourful sprinkles.
- Capri Blue Pumpkin Clove Jar Candle Pumpkin Clove, USD14, + Add To Wishlist: This candle is housed in the prettiest little copper urn and smells just like buttery pumpkin being baked on a cozy autumn day. Soy blended and hand-poured in the USA
- Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 3-Wick Candle, USD24.50, + Add To Wishlist: BBW 3-wick candles are legendary and if you’re lucky, you can get them on discount. We love the combination of cinnamon, ground clove, vanilla cream, brown sugar in this pumpkin spice variation.
- Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 3-Wick Candle, pricing and description as above. For even more pumpkin BBW goodies, head here.
- Nest Fragrances Classic Boxed Candle Pumpkin Chai, USD 42, + Add To Wishlist: This candle would not look out of place on your dresser and for something a little warmer, spicier, and more grown-up, we love this option from Nest Fragrances.
- Boulangerie Jar Candle Pumpkin Souffle, USD18, + Add To Wishlist: With 20 years behind them, Illume, the Minnesota-based fragrance label, is bound to have created something decadent. With notes like orange, ginger and almond coupled with clove bud, vanilla and tonka bean, you have all the makings of something that smells so delicious, you wish you could eat it.
- Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle, USD24.50, + Add To Wishlist: These huge candles last forever and this Fall scent of pumpkin, pecans and freshly baked waffles is guaranteed to have your neighbours knocking on the door and asking if they can join you for supper.
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer, USD60, + Add To Wishlist: If you have congested and dehydrated skin, this mask will do wonders as the pumpkin enzymes work hard to exfoliate and give you a smooth polished glow.
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Face Mask, USD2.99, + Add To Wishlist: If your skin needs some loving, try this ultra soothing and super moisturising face mask for a facial treat.
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Body Butter, USD16.99, + Add To Wishlist: Reviewers rave about this luxurious creamy body butter and swear by it’s scent as well as deeply moisturising properties.
- Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Shower Gel, USD12.50, + Add To Wishlist: Taking a shower should be something you look forward to, and this delightfully scented (think pumpkin latte, toasted marshmallow, sandalwood and musk) shower gel will guarantee the best shower of your life.
Image credits: From respective brands