Brace yourselves—we’re halfway through September, the month of all amazing beauty releases. From Fenty Beauty to all the best makeup collaborations (A’Pieu x BonoBono, L’Oreal x Balmain and more), these are the best beauty rollouts we can’t wait to get our hands on. Start ShopandBoxing below!
Too Faced I Want Kandee
The long-awaited collaboration from Kandee Johnson and Too Faced Cosmetics has finally landed in stores now. After a “sneaky peek” in January, you can ShopandBox the decadently-scented collection in its entirety now from the store online and on Ulta. Standouts include the Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks in yummy-sounding (and tasting) shades such as Melted Ice Cream, Tropical Punch, and more. Best part? It tastes like crème brûlée. Another product to love is the Licorice Liner that will make cat-eyes a breeze with its unique, flat-edge applicator.
- I Want Kandee Melted Matte, Too Faced, USD21, + Add To Wishlist
- I Want Kandee Banana Pudding, Too Faced, USD30, + Add To Wishlist
- I Want Kandee Licorice Liner, Too Faced, USD18, + Add To Wishlist
Too Faced Just Peachy
Another collection from Too Faced (released in the same month!) is the Just Peachy range—an expansion to its existing Sweet Peach line. And with every product from Too Faced, you can expect a deliciously scented concoction. This time is no different with an infusion of infused with peach essence and Italian sweet fig creme in its matte, longwear Peach Kiss Lipsticks. The matte eyeshadow palette is the perfect kit to have for those who love neutrals that wearable for everyday—how beautiful is that burnish red shade?
- Just Peachy Mattes Palette, Too Faced, USD45, + Add To Wishlist
- Peach Kiss, Too Faced, USD21, + Add To Wishlist
- Bronzed Peach, Too Faced, USD30, + Add To Wishlist
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette
Insta-glam queen Huda Kattan has rolled out her next It-eyeshadow palette that’s guaranteed to be a hit. The Desert Dusk Palette boasts 18 shades in four, all-new formulas that’s inspired by the landscapes and hues of Dubai. What you can expect is a variety of shades and textures you can blend and layer easily. The formulas offer a smooth application, including eight mattes, six pearlescents, three duo-chromes, and one glitter. Here’s a look at a beauty look you can pull off with this palette:
Jeffree Star Cosmetics x Manny MUA
Put two makeup gurus together for a collaboration and you know it’s about to get lit. Literally. Jeffree Star and Manny Gutierrez’s latest product is a new Skin Frost shade, Uranus—a highlighter that imparts a warm, golden glow. If you’re stoked for this, another piece of news to make your day is the bundle that you can score, a special holographic box that offers two existing Velour Liquid Lipstick shades along with the new Uranus Skin Frost.
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics x Manny MUA Skin Frost in Uranus, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, USD29, + Add To Wishlist
Rihanna’s first beauty line dropped last weekend, and if you want to find out what’s behind the hype (and positive reviews), ShopandBox the amazingly diverse collection comprising foundations, highlighters, primers, lip luminizers and more. For starters, check out the Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter, a weightless cream-powder duo highlighter that gives a subtle glow to your complexion. If you’re looking for coverage, you can do no wrong with Match Stix Matte Skinstick—available in 20 (yas!) shades to conceal, contour and correct your skin with a matte finish.
- Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter, Fenty Beauty, USD34, + Add To Wishlist
- Match Stix Matte Skinstick, Fenty Beauty, USD25, + Add To Wishlist
- Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer, Fenty Beauty, USD18, + Add To Wishlist
Tarte Cosmetics Limited Edition
You know that a makeup collection is gold if it’s actually labeled “Limited-Edition”—and Tarte’s latest is indeed a treasure trove to behold. The newest eyeshadow palette is so exclusive that one customer is only allowed to purchase two palettes. If you’re a fan of its bestselling Rainforest of the Sea range, you’d like the eyeshadows from this kit that will make a great seasonal transition with bronzes, champagnes and plums. For jetsetters, ShopandBox the Lip Luxuries that come in a nifty travel set—that’s five vegan lipsticks and glosses in a chic case to make your makeup routine easy breezy.
- Limited-Edition Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette, Tarte Cosmetics, USD36, + Add To Wishlist
- Limited Edition Lip Luxuries Deluxe Lip Sculptor Set, Tarte Cosmetics, USD34, + Add To Wishlist
- Limited-Edition Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara, Tarte Cosmetics, USD23, + Add To Wishlist
NYX In Your Element Collection
NYX is letting you “get” into your groove with the latest eyeshadow collection, aptly named In Your Element. Inspired by elements of the universe, each eyeshadow palette is named after an element: Earth, Wind, Fire, Metal, Water, and Air. A collaboration with top beauty influencers such as Promise Tamang and Chrisspy, the collection is interpreted accordingly by all six of them—spot their individual looks on NYX’s Instagram account.
- In Your Element Shadow Palette – Earth, NYX, USD30, + Add To Wishlist
- In Your Element Shadow Palette – Metal, NYX, USD30, + Add To Wishlist
- In Your Element Shadow Palette – Wind, NYX, USD30, + Add To Wishlist
Kat Von D Saint and Sinner
Trust badas* beauty maestro Kat Von D to give us an unconventional eyeshadow palette inspired by (wait for it) “stained glass windows” that she saw in a cathedral. The palette comes with a tongue-in-cheek name too—Saint and Sinner—and comes with two juxtaposing sections of eyeshadow colours catered for both the ‘saint’ and the ‘sinner’. The former includes muted shades such as white and pink; while the latter is made for the colour lover with vivid blue and greens.
LORAC Mega Pro Palette 4
Lorac is giving us a reason to love the holiday season with the new Mega Pro Palette 4. This long-awaited drop boasts 32 matte and shimmer shades that are highly pigmented and offer a great payoff—all in an ultra cute millennium pink palette. Use it wet or dry for your desired effect. Fastest fingers first, because this palette will likely sell out in a few days!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3
For this holiday season, Hourglass is giving us a reason to smile with a limited edition, travel-friendly palette featuring both new and bestselling Lighting powders, bronzers, and blushes. The Ambient Lighting Edit – Volume 3 comes in a rose gold compact to fit in with your vanity dresser and make that perfect Insta-flatlay. Shades in the compact include: Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, Diffused Light; Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light; Blush in Surreal Halo and Pure Effect; and the Strobe Lighting Powder in Hypnotic Strobe Light.
Dior Origami Blush Palette
If you were dying to get your hands on Dior’s exclusive limited edition Origami Blush Palette (that was released in conjunction with the brand’s boutique opening in Tokyo), fret not: Bloomingdale’s now carries this exclusive palette that isn’t available elsewhere! The Origami Blush Palette is a multi-colour product made for the cheeks, available in four hues that can be used separately or together.
L’Oreal x Balmain
We can’t decide if we love L’Oreal Paris x Balmain’s luxe packaging of lipsticks more, or the 12 outstanding, unconventional shades. The highly-anticipated collab has dropped and now you too can become part of the #BalmainArmy by expressing yourself with blue, green, violet, onyx and more. Not to mention, how snazzy are each of the names?
- 901 Rebellion, L’Oreal x Balmain, GBP12.99, + Add To Wishlist
- 905 Balmain Instinct, L’Oreal x Balmain, GBP12.99, + Add To Wishlist
- 355 Domination, L’Oreal x Balmain, GBP12.99, + Add To Wishlist
Laduree Autumn 2017 Collection
If you can’t get enough of Laduree’s Hello Kitty makeup collab, wait till you see what it has in store this Fall 2017. Its iconic cheek bases now come in three new marbled shades, along with the Treatment Rouge that gives a glossy, lightweight finish. The Shimmering Pressed Powder is one beautiful kit to own as well, with motifs of swan and musical instruments all over the packaging.
- Cream Cheek Base, Laduree, JPY4,200, + Add To Wishlist
- Treatment Rouge, Laduree, JPY2,500, + Add To Wishlist
- Shimmering Powder, Laduree, JPY2,500, + Add To Wishlist
Paul & Joe Autumn 2017 Collection
When it comes to Japan-exclusive makeup, one thing that doesn’t ever disappoint is the pretty packaging. Paul & Joe’s Fall 2017 collection is testament to that with liquid foundations, pressed powders and treatment lipsticks all in a colour palette of mint green and rosé pink. The pressed powder has nuances of green, pink, yellow, and blue for a subtle shimmering finish.
- Liquid Foundation, Paul & Joe, JPY4,500, + Add To Wishlist
- Pressed Powder, Paul & Joe, JPY4,000, + Add To Wishlist
Jill Stuart Autumn 2017
Decadence comes in the form of Jill Stuart’s Fall 2017 collection. The Shimmer Couture Eyes is truly inspired by a couture dress, with a silver case that houses four easy-to-use colours: light beige, beige rich with gold and silver pearl, pinkish brown, and dark brown. The Blooming Dew Oil in Blush is an interesting formula for the cheeks, with five colours that you can use to create a well-blended or layered look.
- Pure Essence Cushion Compact, Jill Stuart, JPY2,800, + Add To Wishlist
- Shimmer Couture Eyes, Jill Stuart, JPY5,000, + Add To Wishlist
- Blooming Dew Oil in Blush, Jill Stuart, JPY4,500, + Add To Wishlist
A’Pieu x BonoBono
There’s something about the utterly cute anime sea otter character BonoBono that makes us want to own the entire A’Pieu x BonoBono makeup collection. A few of our favourites include: The multi-use Filter Palette that has 7 warm, day-time appropriate shades for the eyes, lips, and cheeks; the Acrylic Cream Tints for a subtle, tinted finish on the lips, and a range of Cushion XPs depending on what your skin needs.
- Air-Fit Cushion XP, A’PIEU x BonoBono, KRW9,800, + Add To Wishlist
- Filter Palette – No.1 Warm Daytime, A’PIEU x BonoBono, KRW18,000, + Add To Wishlist
- Acrylic Cream Tint, A’PIEU x BonoBono, KRW6,000, + Add To Wishlist
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!