The idyllic country of Spain has us swooning over their timeless baroque architecture, beautiful weather, vibrant culture, and of course, stunning fashion aesthetics. But when it comes to Spanish fashion brands, the first thing that comes to mind is Zara. And while we love this label for its sartorial expertise, Spain is dotted with unique and undeniably chic fashion brands supplying one-of-a-kind stylish threads.
From super-luxe runway labels to awesome, alternative high-street stores and streetwear front runners, these Spanish clothing brands will make you say Zara who? (Just kidding! We all know Zara will always have a place in our hearts and closets)
Be sure to get in touch with our lovely Spanish boxer Sara to ShopandBox your Spanish fashion fix. And if you’ve got mini-trendsetters in your midst, here’s a recap of the best kid’s fashion brands from Spain.
This one’s for the working woman and man who wants to keep effortlessly chic 9 to 5. Massimo Dutti offers top-notch tailored workwear and sleek separates in wearable and muted colours. Made from quality fabrics and expert sewing hands, a Massimo Dutti piece is a worthy closet staple investment.
- Women’s Plain Linen Shirt, Massimo Dutti, GBP44.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Limited Edition Reversible Contrast Safari Jacket, Massimo Dutti, GBP249, +Add to Wishlist
- Brown Suede Dress, Massimo Dutti, GBP229, +Add to Wishlist
- Men’s Casual Fit Plain Linen Shirt, Massimo Dutti, GBP44.95, +Add to Wishlist
Stradivarius collections are perfect for anyone looking for a quick fashion fix and effortlessly on point. It stocks affordable clothing and accessories to add that extra sartorial spark to any #ootd. This Barcelona-based brand strives for elegant, youthful, and timeless pieces for both ladies and gents.
- Lace Bralette, Stradivarius, EUR12.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Heel Velvet Australia, Stradivarius, EUR25.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Faded Denim Skirt, Stradivarius, EUR29.99, +Add to Wishlist
Pull & Bear is much more than just Zara’s little sister. Youthful and fashion forward, this Spanish fashion brand has been a frontrunner in providing ultra-stylish urban threads. From street style to party wear, and everyday sartorial staples, the folks at Pull & Bear are experts at sourcing international trends that’ll wear through the decades. For a spring closet revamp, ShopandBox our picks below and check out their holiday guide for men and women.
- Denim Jacket with Drop Shoulders, Pull & Bear, EUR35.18, +Add to Wishlist
- Printed Sweatshirt with Panels, Pull & Bear, EUR28, +Add to Wishlist
- High Neck Slogan T-Shirt, Pull & Bear, EUR7, +Add to Wishlist
- Basic Fit Jeans, Pull & Bear, EUR20, +Add to Wishlist
Initiated by the infamous Inditex group in 2008, Uterqüe translates catwalk trends to ready-to-wear, covetable pieces. It’s hard not to fall madly in love with their unbelievably sophisticated and immaculately designed frocks, functional basics, and on trend footwear. We’re swooning over their collection The New Romance Vol. 1.
- Floral Silk Shirt, Uterqüe, EUR89, +Add to Wishlist
- Asymmetric Bell Bottom Jeans, Uterqüe, EUR59, +Add to Wishlist
- Multicoloured Suede Dress, Uterqüe, EUR250, +Add to Wishlist
Another one of Zara’s little sisters, Bershka targets a younger demographic with its youthful take on urban style. Established in 1998, this Spanish fashion brand focuses on comfy-chic and avant-garde street style that is hipster to the core.
- Hooded Ripped Sweatshirt with Pouch Pocket Bershka, GBP22.99, +Add to Wishlist
- Visionary Classic Cap, Bershka, GBP12.99, +Add to Wishlist
- Denim Sarong Skirt, Bershka, GBP22.99, +Add to Wishlist
- Real Suede Bucket Bag, Bershka, GBP25.99, +Add to Wishlist
The brand’s ethos is to produce clothing donning simplicity with a breath of poetry, emulated in their ingenious silhouettes and impeccably tailored pieces for both men and women. Renowned designer Adolfo Dominguez is a trailblazer for Spanish fashion and has gained a cult following in the industry since the 70s and 80s, for his understated but eye-catching, and unexpected designs, still reflected in his brand today. Check out their Instagram for more style eye candy.
- Shirt with Drawstring Collar, Adolfo Dominguez, EUR140, +Add to Wishlist
- Flat Bagwith Wristlet Strap, Adolfo Dominguez, EUR290, +Add to Wishlist
- Cotton Seersucker Blazer, Adolfo Dominguez, EUR360, +Add to Wishlist
Quite possibly the most unique Spanish fashion brand on the list, Bimba y Lola was founded by Adolfo Dominguez’s (yes, the very same aforementioned Adolfo above) nieces Maria and Uxia— it’s safe to say that the Dominguez clan is blessed with fashion genius. The brand is a standout from anything else found in the highstreets, sporting quirky-cool prints, colourful motifs, chunky but funky accessories, and fashion-forward silhouettes.
- Ivory Short Jacket, Bimba y Lola, EUR129, +Add to Wishlist
- Vichy Shirt Dress, Bimba y Lola, EUR145, +Add to Wishlist
- Ethnic Shopper Bag, Bimba y Lola, EUR110, +Add to Wishlist
- Dark Green Jacket, Bimba y Lola, EUR157, +Add to Wishlist
We’re in love with Intropia’s clean and stylish frocks, and hippie-chic aesthetic which are both on trend and unique on the highstreet. Specialising in one of a kind eveningwear and cocktail dresses, Intropia inspires femininity, creativity and playfulness. Check out their lookbook for serious style inspo.
- Laces Cotton Cropped Trousers, Intropia, EUR135, +Add to Wishlist
- Bead Embroidery Sheered Dress, Intropia, EUR298, +Add to Wishlist
- Blurred Pattern Maxi Dress, Intropia, EUR298, +Add to Wishlist
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!