This week, Boxer Jess shows us the inner ropes of scoring the best minimalist and utterly chic table utensils that you can ShopandBox from Korea:
From ultra romantic K-dramas to the latest K-beauty fads, we’ve been there and done that. So what’s the latest trend to hit the fast-paced buzzy Korean scene? Today, we look at bringing one of Korea’s popular trends right into the S(e)oul of your home: the K-itchen. Puns aside, I’ve been obsessed with tableware in the recent years and here are some Korean-made brands that are guaranteed to make your food look and taste better. After all, there’s nothing like a pretty plate or bowl to make a meal look utterly delectable.
If you would like to keep up with new arrivals and special discounts from various brands, I suggest checking out multi label sites like 29cm, 1200m, 10×10 and then zooming into individual brands that catch your eye. The items listed below may not exude a typically traditional Korean vibe but these are hot picks that will make great gifts for yourself or for your loved ones:
- Traditional Korean Brass Spoon and Chopstick set, Jaju, 35,000won, + Add To Wishlist : If you are looking to have a Korean set of chopsticks and “long” spoon, this is as legit as it gets! Brassware was used by Korean royalty back then and it has a special weight to it that is quite unlike your typical lightweight utensils.
- Silicon Spoon and Chopstick set, Sinonshop, 15,000won, + Add To Wishlist : Those who prefer something modern and minimalistic, this silicon set is a stylishly fresh addition to your dining table.
- Marble coaster, Putta Comma, 18,000won, + Add To Wishlist : Bring on the marble madness, we say! This marble coaster (yes, it is made from authentic marble) will def give that touch of glamour to your space.
- Chopstick rest set, Viridian Vert, 25,000won, + Add To Wishlist : Foliage lovers and outdoor fans will love an evergreen five piece chopstick / utensil rest set like this one.
- Fabric table mat, Jammer, 19,000won, + Add To Wishlist : This 100% linen fabric table mat is Insta-worthy and provides a chic backdrop on your table.
- Cup & Panda Dalmation, Luycho, 50,000won, + Add To Wishlist : For those who loves collecting cups and don’t mind a splurge, this exquisite set is made for panda lovers all around the world.
- Retro Gold Fineapple Glass, Commonkitchen, 18,000won, + Add To Wishlist: Commonkitchen is known for their signature retro inspired designs and if you are into that, this pineapple glass will ensure you’re springtime ready!
- Bonjour plate, Martine Sitbon Living, 21,000won, + Add To Wishlist : It’s no secret that Koreans are big on anything Parisian inspired, and this local brand is no different.
- Petals 8Plate, Twig New York, 25,000won, + Add To Wishlist : A dainty statement piece featuring tonal shades of flower petals that will brighten up your food in no time.
- Tulip bowl, 22Kitchen, 20,500won, + Add To Wishlist : Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not eat your cereal and oatmeal out of a gold trim bowl that will make your breakfast sessions extra grand in the mornings?
Get Started in less than 10 seconds
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
Brought to you by Boxer JessicaL. Get to know her here.