Europe is known for its stunning architecture, gastronomic delights, fashion capitals, and a bounty of history and culture. But most importantly, the continent is home to some of the most innovative, efficient, and beautifully made skincare products, making European skincare a thing of legend. Their radiant and youthful skin, skincare goods, and regimen are highly coveted all over the world.
So if you want that European glow, take your skincare routine to the next level with our collated picks of skincare tips and beauty products below!
Toning is Essential
Toning is just as important as cleansing. Europeans tend to follow up cleansing with a good toner to remove any remaining traces of dirt, oil, and debris from the days hustle. It’s an effective way maintaining healthy, vibrant skin without introducing to much harsh chemicals which can leave you face feeling parched and fast track signs of aging.
ShopandBox these European skin toning professionals below:
- Bioderma Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution, Bioderma, EUR25, +Add to Wishlist
- Natura Bisse The Cure Hydro-gel Toner, Natura Bisse, EUR57, +Add to Wishlist
- Mia Höytö Saihke Softening Toner, Mia Höytö, EUR23.8, +Add to Wishlist
- Lumene Pure Artcic Miracle 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water, Lumene, USD7.99, +Add to Wishlist
Stay Sun Safe
We all know that the invasive UV rays from the sun are harmful to the skin. European skincare is especially devoted to protection against prolonged exposure to the sun to prevent the appearance of sunspots and avoid a dry and tired skin feeling.
So before you run off to the beach this summer, ShopandBox these UV warriors to protect your skin from sun damage:
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Body Mineral Tinted, La Roche-Posay, EUR34, +Add to Wishlist
- Cicaplast Baume B5 SPF 50, La Roche-Posay, EUR13, +Add to Wishlist
- ApivitaWater Face of Greek Mountain Tea, Apivita, EUR14, +Add to Wishlist
Try Alternative Oils and Berries
Much like our diets, our skin requires a variety of good skin food ingredients. Nordic Skincare Lumene Vice President Joe Pastorkovich highlights the importance of vitamins, fatty acids, and natural plant-based ingredients to stay youthful and radiant through the ages. A high volume of vitamins, healthy fats from oils, and antioxidants has anti-inflammatory effects while helping to plump up the skin.
Feed your skin a healthy, feel-good lunch with our European skincare picks chockful of essential oils and berries:
- Maria Åkerberg Coldpressed Almond Oil, Maria Åkerberg, EUR13, +Add to Wishlist
- Nuxe Multi-purpose Dry Oil for Face, Body, and Hair, Nuxe, EUR23.9, +Add to Wishlist
- Yves Rocher Cranberry Colling Effect Mask, Yves Rocher , GBP6.5, +Add to Wishlist
- Karmameju Glow Face Oil, Karmameju, EUR37.5, +Add to Wishlist
- Karmameju Calm Balm, Karmameju, EUR63, +Add to Wishlist
- Lumene Glow Refresh Hydrating Mist, Lumene, USD21.99, +Add to Wishlist
Nobody wants thirsty skin. Apart from drinking your 8 glasses of water a day, hydrating products is a significant part of the European skincare regimen. With the harsh cold Scandinavian weather, Nordic women understand the importance of investing in good skin hydration and encouraging a healthy, youthful glow. They are also huge fans of saunas, not only for the calming spa day vibes, but also for its skincare benefits which allow them to sweat out oil and impurities.
ShopandBox our Boxers’ favourite skin quenching products below:
- Avène Light Hydrating Cream, Avène, EUR29, +Add to Wishlist
- Caudalie Grape Water, Caudalie, EUR6.7, +Add to Wishlist
- Natura Bisse C+C Vitamin Splash, Natura Bisse, EUR46, +Add to Wishlist
- Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator, Ole Henriksen, SEK302, +Add to Wishlist
If you have oily skin, if got you covered! This Swedish Brand
Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate
If you’re anything like our Boxer Jessica who likes to keep a very simple and tailored routine, exfoliating is for you. It is a quick and easy way to scrub away dead skin cells and bring new life to your complexion. Whether you have dry, normal, oily or sensitive skin, exfoliating regularly helps rejuvenate and improve skin elasticity and absorption to help you favourite moisturisers work more efficiently. A favourite of Finnish beauty blogger Katja Kokko,Helmi, fittingly meaning ‘Pearl’ in Finnish, is an exfoliating which moisturises, adds radiance and revitalises the skin.
ShopandBox our European exfoliating experts below:
- Yves Rocher Nutritive Végétal, Yves Rocher , GBP11.99, +Add to Wishlist
- Apivita Exfoliating Cream Glow, Apivita, EUR21, +Add to Wishlist
- Mia Höytö Helmi Mask, Mia Höytö, EUR62, +Add to Wishlist
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
Featured image Lumene