Dreams of getting lost in faraway lands, immersing in different cultures, and sampling foreign delicacies— truly travelling is good for the soul. But whether you’re trailblazing through Europe or catching an interstate flight for work, travelling can be as hectic as it is exciting. So if you’re a notorious over-packer like myself, sorting out your carry-on bag can be a herculean task.
In an effort to eliminate the everyday #travelstruggles, I’ve taken on a curatorial packing approach for keeping cool in-flight. Here is a jetsetter’s checklist featuring carry-on must haves from Sweden, the US, and Australia.
- Fjällräven Gear Bag, Fjällräven, EUR32, + Add to Wishlist
This multifaceted gear bag is constructed from double-waxed G-1000, Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric praised for its extreme durability and resistance to wind and water. A definite must-have for hikers, backpackers, or makeup junkies who want the utmost protection for their Anastasia Beverly Hills palette. ShopandBox your Fjällräven fix with our Boxer Jessica for deals, designs, colours, and that new bag smell (complete with fresh Scandinavian air) exclusive only in Sweden.
- Bellroy Travel Wallet, Bellroy, AUD160, + Add to Wishlist
Made with premium environmentally certified leather, Bellroy’s slim and minimalistic, no-fuss design includes a designated passport pocket, with quick access card slots, and room for tickets, cash, and even a micro travel pen. Give one of our Boxers from Australia a buzz to get yourself a swanky new Bellroy wallet, and everything you may every need from the land down under.
- Gisela Weekender Bag, Sandqvist, EUR249, + Add to Wishlist
The secret to packing is a great bag and Sandqvist’s Gisela Weekender Bag is nothing short of excellent. It’s the epitome of Swedish design— simple, stylish, and functional. This multi-wear bag is made with a heavy cotton canvas and accented with sleek leather details. To top it off, Gisela comes with a convenient 15-inch laptop sleeve.
- Pattern Multi Pouch, Mochi Things, US40, + Add to Wishlist
Keep your toiletries organised with this cute and functional travel pouch. It’s made with tear-resistant and waterproof materials to protect your items from the humps and bumps of travelling. Sick of getting faulty gears and gadgets only to pay for the costly return on top of postage and handling fees? ShopandBox with our Boxers from the United States to make sure you get your items just the way you like it.
- Layla Rose Gold Headphones, Frends, AUD140, + Add to Wishlist
Step up your in-flight entertainment game with Frend’s ultra-chic rose gold headphones crafted with genuine leather, memory foam ear cushions, and a 360 degree quality sound experience. British Youtuber Zoella particularly loves its collapsible, travel-friendly design, adding this sartorial headset to her faves.
- Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner, Trilogy, AUD28, + Add to Wishlist
Quench your skin from the dry cabin air with Trilogy’s gentle hydrating mist. This rose, geranium and lavender concoction comes in a handy 100ml travel bottle.
- Kikki K A5 Leather Travel Journal, Kikki K, AUD49.95, + Add to Wishlist
Delivering stylish and minimalist stationery, Kikki K pioneered Australia’s love affair with Swedish aesthetics. Plan and catalog your next overseas adventure with this leather bound diary to make an insta-worthy pre-boarding snap!
- Ginger Flight Therapy, Aesop, AUD31, + Add to Wishlist
Are you prone to pre-flight jitters? Apply Aesop’s blend of calming aromatic oils to your pulse points for a first-class headspace and a much needed sensory lift.
- Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Bottle, Stanley, USD33, + Add to Wishlist
Leak-proof? Check. Stainless steel and BPA-free? Double Check. Whether you’re hiking through Scottish Highlands and Norwegian fjords, or having a massive shopping spree at Piccadilly Circus, Stanley’s Vacuum Insulated Bottles can keep your drinks hot or cold for 15 hours.
- Lepow Poki Portable Charger, Lepow, USD35 + Add to Wishlist
A dead phone can be a traveler’s worst nightmare. Keep your electronics juiced up with Lepow’s fast charging portable charger. Poki’s ergonomic thin and sleek design is made to stow on the go. Tech experts from Pocketables and ZDNet highly commend this tiny travel tank.
- 4-in-1 Universal Travel Adapter, Flight 001, USD25, + Add to Wishlist
Never be left unplugged again with Flight 001’s colour-coded travel adapter. Powering through 150 countries, this 4-in-1 travel adapter is currently one of the most compact universal adapters in the market.
- Happy Socks, Happy Socks, EUR6.54, + Add to Wishlist
Planes can get quite chilly zipping through the atmosphere thousands of miles per hour. These colourful and spunky Swedish designed socks are sure to add some pep in your step while keeping your tootsies warm. Get in touch with Boxer Jessica from Sweden to get prints and design exclusive to Swedish outlet stores.
Featured Image: Sandqvist
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!