If you and your mum are dynamic duos when it comes to shopping for the latest and greatest skincare products under the sun, ShopandBoxing her a gift this Mother’s Day will be a piece of cake what with a plethora of highly-coveted must-haves from the USA and Korea.
We scoured for value-for-money gift sets from brands such as Glam Glow, Clinique, Tatcha, alongside Korean beauty cult favourites such as Mayu Balm, IOPE Air Cushion, and Mizon All-in-One Snail Cream for your mum to retain her youthful and radiant looks this Mother’s Day. ShopandBox yours right now to have our Boxers ship it to you in time before May 8th!
1. Christian Louboutin Lipstick, USD90, + Add To Wishlist
We can’t get over how these Louboutin lippies make the most exquisite gifts. For one, its Middle Eastern and Art Deco inspired design allows it to be worn as a necklace, and also, it comes in a range of finishes such as matte, sheer, and satin. Can you tell that this is making our makeup must-haves wishlist already?
2. Pai Skincare Age Confidence Collection, USD38, + Add To Wishlist
This anti-ageing travel-sized gift set is a great choice to pack for the gym or a weekend retreat. Pai’s Anywhere Essentials include Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Skin Tonic, Echium & Macadamia Replenishing Day Cream, and Organic Muslin Cloth. Skin will be nourished, regenerated and smooth upon application.
3. Tatcha Mother’s Day Beauty Set, USD125, + Add To Wishlist
Tatcha has got a five-piece Mother’s Day limited edition gift set that includes anti-ageing products for the face and body: Indigo Soothing Silk Hand Cream and Body Butter, Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask, Ageless Enriching Renewal Cream Travel Size, and Japanese Kimono Stationery Set. Why it’s perfect for all mums out there? It’s suitable for all skin types and is dermatologist-tested to be non-irritating.
4. Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit, USD78, + Add To Wishlist
This dynamic duo combines lactic acid and trans-retinol ester to exfoliate and brighten the skin – fine lines and uneven skintone will be bygones with this transformational power beauty pairing.
5. Clinique Aromatics Elixir™ Essentials Gift Set, USD75, + Add To Wishlist
If mum enjoys indulging in scented body products, why not gift her with Clinique’s Aromatics Elixir Essentials Gift Set that comes in a trio of goodies: the Body Wash, Body Smoother and Perfume Spray. This is one value-for-money gift set that you can’t miss out on!
6. Glam Glow Mom’s Sexy Trio, USD38, + Add To Wishlist
Another trio skincare set for mum is Glam Glow’s Mom’s Sexy Trio, comprising of their Youthcleanse Daily Exfoliating Cleanser that’s gentle and effective in removing makeup and exfoliating skin, Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment that’s the ‘facial-in-a-jar’ for glowing skin, and Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment for instant deep hydration.
7. Tory Burch Lip and Cheek Tint, USD40, + Add To Wishlist
Playfully named ‘Cat’s Meow’, Tory Burch’s versatile lip and cheek tint is made to add a dash of rosy pink to the cheeks and lips. It works with a range of skintones and comes in a delicate scent with notes from the Tory Burch fragrance (a citrus combo of cassis, grapefruit and mandarin).
8. Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London Smokey Suedes Eye Palette, USD39, + Add To Wishlist
Ciaté’s creative director and style icon Olivia Palermo has created a fabric-inspired eye palette with 9 suede-like eyeshadows to create effortless day-to-night, simple and smoky eye looks. Better yet, its compact size is ideal for on-the-go touch ups if mum needs to chuck it in her handbag.
9. Louboutin Nail Polish –The Nudes, USD50, + Add To Wishlist
Don’t let these sculpted nail polish bottles fool you – Christian Louboutin nail colours actually has a chip-resistant formula that imparts high-gloss colour in just one coat, while two coats create the layered effect of a traditional nail polish. This calls for a luxurious DIY mani-pedi session, stat!
1. Seatree Art Hand Cream, KRW7,200, + Add To Wishlist
Apart from this hand cream’s beautiful packaging, it has a variety of scents such as lemon and sweet honey, lavender, pomegranate, pineapple mango and others that might pique your mum’s olfactory sense.
2. Cremolab T.E.N. Cremor O2 Bubble Energizing Mask, KRW32,000, + Add To Wishlist
This bubbling mask actually utilises oxygen to deep cleanser your pores to achieve healthier clear skin. Formulated with literally oxygen bubbles and T.E.N thermal water, it also contains acai berry extract for an added boost in antioxidants to protect your skin cells from free radical damage.
3. Mayu Balm, KRW38,000, + Add To Wishlist
We covered this in a blog post some time back, when Mayu Balm was first all the rage. This magic moisturiser/cream has adipose tissue extracts to keep your skin moisturised all day long without leaving a greasy residue or high-shine. This would be a must-have for mum’s travel kit especially to colder climates.
4. Mizon All in One Snail Cream, KRW39,000, + Add To Wishlist
You’ve probably heard of the Korea’s famous snail cream beauty trend. Gift this hydrating cream that has 92% snail extract to your mum – it actually helps to diminish fine lines, reduce acne scarring and blemishes and is perfect for acne-prone to combination skin types. There probably is a reason why it’s a bestselling product across Asia (we’re not kidding!)
5. IOPE Air Cushion, KRW42,000, + Add To Wishlist
This Korean cult favourite happens to be the best-selling cushion compact in the country. It’s a compact foundation that has sun protection and a chockful of vitamins and mineral water to nourish your skin at the same time.
6. Espoir Water Splash Sun Cream SPF 50+ PA++, KRW15,000, + Add To Wishlist
If you aren’t aware of all the awesome beauty bag must-haves from Espoir, read up all about it in Boxer Donia’s guest post here. This amazing ‘sun cream’ is basically a BB-cream/light foundation in the form of a sunscreen. Its moisturising and cooling properties come in the form of a lighweight, non-sticky texture that leaves a dewy finish upon the skin.
7. Kim Soo Hyang Candles, KRW22,000, + Add To Wishlist
Soo Hyang’s soy wax candles are a well-known favourite among Seoul’s city dwellers, and one thing we love about her products is that you can customise the fragrance for the candles of your choice alongside a name that you pick (mum’s name obviously, unless you want one for your own too!)
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!