In this style edit, Australia and the Nordic countries of Sweden and Denmark go under the microscope in our efforts to bring you the trendiest brand names from around the world. So if you’re in the market for a spring wardrobe overhaul, or in need of a closet revamp, these iconic clothing brands from opposite ends of the world will surely spark some much needed fashion inspiration.
Tossing up between glamorous beach day vibes and monochrome minimalist silhouettes? Get the best of both worlds with our picks of Aussie and Scandi designer duds, certified to make that #ootd look your sartorial best.
Scroll down below for a tantamount of major style eye candy.
The Aussie Aesthetic
The land down under may not receive the same status as New York, London, Milan, or Paris in terms of sartorial prestige; But the Australian fashion scene is undeniably on the rise with Aussie style influencers and bloggers such as Margaret Zhang, Sara Donaldson, Miles Wharton, and Nicole Warne consistently delivering off-the-charts amazing outfits and fashion inspiration.
From boho beach babes to skater boys, and dapper bushmen, we reveal how Australians keep their fashion cool under the scorching Aussie sun. Check out our sensational style picks below and ShopandBox your fashion fix with our friendly team of Aussie Boxers.
Image source C/MEO Collective
Winning the sartorial hearts of Solange Knowles, Vanessa Hudgens, Gigi Hadid, and Kylie Jenner, this Australian women’s fashion label invokes dramatic silhouettes and inspiring colour palettes. It embraces femininity and empowers the female prowess with their daring designs.
- Unstoppable Long Sleeve Top in Tan Link, C/MEO Collective, AUD149.95, + Add To Wishlist
- Out of Danger Skirt in Mist, C/MEO Collective, AUD189.95, + Add To Wishlist
- Shadow Pant in Ivory, C/MEO Collective, AUD179.95, + Add To Wishlist
- Unstoppable Long Sleeve Playsuit in Tan Link, C/MEO Collective, AUD199.95, + Add To Wishlist
Image source Zanerobe
A true blue reflection of the Aussie cool/ skater bot aesthetic, Zanerobe is a fast-moving menswear brand that has seen international success for their signature sleek design cuts. Starting out as a bet between friends Leith Testoni and Jonathan Yeo over who could design the better T-shirt, Zanerobe has since become a local and global streetwear front-runner.
- Inset Flintlock Tee, Zanerobe, AUD65.2, + Add To Wishlist
- Waffle Knit Crew in Stone, Zanerobe, AUD183, + Add To Wishlist
- Blockshot Fleece Pant, Zanerobe, AUD157, + Add To Wishlist
- Sureshot Cargo Black, Zanerobe, AUD156, + Add To Wishlist
Image source Finder Keepers the Label
Proving once again that all good things come from Melbourne, Finders Keepers the Label is the epitome of boho-chic merged with urban glam. Here you can find (and keep) a range of effortlessly polished and on-trend threads that can fit into any fashion-fiend’s wardrobe.
- Belle Dress in Navy, Finders Keepers the Label, AUD219.95, + Add To Wishlist
- Stevie Maxi Skirt in Cloud, Finders Keepers the Label, AUD159.95, + Add To Wishlist
- Cyrus Jumpsuit in Henna Print, Finders Keepers the Label, AUD199.95, + Add To Wishlist
- Stevie Mini Dress in Saffron, Finders Keepers the Label, AUD169.95, + Add To Wishlist
Image source R.M. Williams
Reginald Murray Williams, an Aussie bushman, swagman, and millionaire entrepreneur, started his eponymous brand in 1923. A mark of true Australian craftsmanship, the company, with an ethos of pure quality and superior style, has become one of the most iconic Australian fashion labels.
- Classic Craftsman, R.M. Williams, AUD545, + Add To Wishlist
- Classic Macquire, R.M. Williams, AUD595, + Add To Wishlist
- Chinchilla, R.M. Williams, AUD695, + Add To Wishlist
Image source Bailey Nelson
This Aussie sartorial list wouldn’t be complete without a good pair of sunnies. Birthed in Bondi, New South Wales, Bailey Nelson is the Aussie go-to for the coolest contemporary spectacles. This craft eyewear brand stocks an extensive selection of beautiful and affordable frames for both babes and blokes.
- Melina Caramel, Bailey Nelson, AUD155, + Add To Wishlist
- Ward in Black Yellow Tort Demi, Bailey Nelson, AUD175, + Add To Wishlist
- Olivier Demi in Blue Fade, Bailey Nelson, AUD155, + Add To Wishlist
- Parker Clip, Bailey Nelson, AUD70, + Add To Wishlist
Nordic Chic— Androgynous Minimalism
Denmark and Sweden are home to a mass of innovative designers and stylish fashion influencers providing an endless supply of trendy threads— it’s no wonder these Northern European countries rank one of the happiest nations in the world. Nordic fashion is defined by a modish monodrobe (monochrome wardrobe), minimalist silhouettes, and gender-neutral motifs.
Discover the secrets to Stockholm’s street style and dressing for Copenhagen’s cool scene with our favourite Scandi brands below. And get to know our boxes from Denmark and Sweden for your Nordic wardrobe overhaul.
Image source Wood Wood
We love this Copenhagen-based brand for its clean lines, sleek graphics, and classic shapes, elevating streetwear and athleisure into smart everyday items. A a testament to their Danish-design genius, the brand has seen collabs with Nike, Adidas, Disney and, Reebok.
- Elene Shorts, Wood Wood, DKK1200, + Add To Wishlist
- Josette Trousers, Wood Wood, DKK1500, + Add To Wishlist
- Louise Dress, Wood Wood, DKK1600, + Add To Wishlist
- Hester Sweatshirt, Wood Wood, DKK1000, + Add To Wishlist
- Charles Jacket, Wood Wood, DKK1800, + Add To Wishlist
- Scott Polo, Wood Wood, DKK1000, + Add To Wishlist
Image source Acne Studios
Heralded as the new Nordic wave, Acne Studios has been a crowd fashion fave in the recent years, and for a good reason. This luxury casual label is a hallmark of intelligent Scandinavian design and an international purveyor of runway to streetwear fashion for both men and women. Follow them on Instagram for serious aesthetic goals.
- Sena Dry Pop, Acne Studios, SEK2895, + Add To Wishlist
- Beaumont Cu St, Acne Studios, SEK2495, + Add To Wishlist
- Imri Popsuit Beige, Acne Studios, SEK2695, + Add To Wishlist
- Mehr Navy, Acne Studios, SEK4195, + Add To Wishlist
- Florida Face Zinc Grey Melange, Acne Studios, SEK2895, + Add To Wishlist
- March Eucalyptus, Acne Studios, SEK5795, + Add To Wishlist
Image source Filippa K
The epitome of traditional Swedish style, Filippa K advocates for uncomplicated palettes, simple separates and smart tailoring. We love this unisex brand for to-die-for basic pieces, essential to any wardrobe. Eponymously named after founder Filippa Knutsson, this Swedish label emanates Scandinavian elegance, striking a pleasing chord between accessibility and style.
- Merino R-neck Pullover, Filippa K, SEK1300, + Add To Wishlist
- Lea Maxi Trench, Filippa K, SEK4200, + Add To Wishlist
- Cotton Mix Slit Pullover, Filippa K, SEK1800, + Add To Wishlist
- Soft Lycra S/S Polo Shirt, Filippa K, SEK700, + Add To Wishlist
- Liam Cool Wool Slacks, Filippa K, SEK1400, + Add To Wishlist
- Daniel Cotton Jacket, Filippa K, SEK3600, + Add To Wishlist
Image source Rains D
Denmark is known for excellent design in the fields of furniture, architecture, and more recently, fashion. Rains caters to the Danish maritime climate (talking about 121 days of rainfall per year), while emanating a minimalist and tasteful approach to outerwear. Their carefully selected colour palettes and simplistic yet stunning silhouettes has us wishing for rainy days— so we can stomp around puddles in style.
- Alpine Jacket, Rains DK, DKK1199, + Add To Wishlist
- Trail Pants, Rains DK, DKK499, + Add To Wishlist
- Parka, Rains DK, DKK749, + Add To Wishlist
- Noon Coat, Rains DK, DKK899, + Add To Wishlist
- Jacket, Rains DK, DKK599, + Add To Wishlist
- Curve Jacket, Rains DK, DKK749, + Add To Wishlist
Image source Elvine
Rallying with a slogan of ‘crafted for the sidewalk and not the catwalk’, Elvine manifests Swedish functionality and efficient design, fitting in with the northern country’s rough and uncharted terrains. Striking a balance between practicality and style, Elvine embraces Swedish heritage as well as contemporary Nordic trends.
- Eric, Elvine, SEK1299, + Add To Wishlist
- Mario, Elvine, SEK1499, + Add To Wishlist
- Rikard, Elvine, SEK1399, + Add To Wishlist
- Nellie, Elvine, SEK899, + Add To Wishlist
- Antonia, Elvine, SEK1599, + Add To Wishlist
- Uma, Elvine, SEK999, + Add To Wishlist
Featured image Acne Studios
Get Started in less than 10 seconds
- Sign in/sign up to your ShopandBox account.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!