Fashion is a way of inspiring individuality, celebrating uniqueness, and promoting originality. So if you have a future trendsetter or budding creative in your midst, it’s never too early to encourage a quirky-cool kids fashion sense. We’ve scouted the land down under and curated the snazziest kiddie frocks for the ultimate cool kids on the block. Whether you’re on a mission for streetwear swagger, urban chic, boho-inspired, or straight up dapper duds, these Australian kids fashion brands will have your little darlings dressed to the nines to make every playground their runway.
Get to know our Aussie Boxers to ShopandBox these super cute and stylish pieces that can make any fashion-fiend’s heart melt.
Image source Yoli & Otis
With simple, breathable, and timeless designs, Yoli & Otis is the fashion manifestation of a summer’s breeze on an easy Sunday morning. Starting out with producing herbal-dyed organic baby carriers, this Byron Bay-based brand has since expanded with a gorgeous line of ethical and environmentally friendly womenswear and kid’s fashion.
Check out their picturesque Instagram for boho-minimalist style inspo and beach day dreams.
- Ylva Dress, Yöli & Otis, AUD66, +Add to Wishlist
- Origami Top in Check, Yöli & Otis, AUD39, +Add to Wishlist
- Wilfred Sandals, Yöli & Otis, AUD75, +Add to Wishlist
Image source Doo Wop Kids
This quirky unisex children’s wear brand lets kids be kids with their comfy-cool designs and colourful prints. Established in Sydney, Australia by a dance choreographer, radio host, and full-time mum, the brand encapsulates and promotes fun-nonsense, creativity, and imagination. Dress your little artists and creatives with our picks below!
- Daisy Love Skirt, Doo Wop Kids, AUD35, +Add to Wishlist
- Milky Tee, Doo Wop Kids, AUD25, +Add to Wishlist
- Love Dream Create Tee, Doo Wop Kids, AUD30, +Add to Wishlist
Image source Freckly Ollie
Freckly Ollie is just as charming as it sounds! This luxury children’s wear brand advocates for a fun fantastical childhood that is inspired by perennial silhouettes and vintage aesthetics. Individually handmade from natural linens, vintage cottons, and sustainable surplus fabric, this adorable kids fashion brand is as good for your bubs as it is for the environment.
- Lulu Top, Freckly Ollie, AUD31.20, +Add to Wishlist
- Harper Dress, Freckly Ollie, AUD47.20, +Add to Wishlist
- Flynn Romper, Freckly Ollie, AUD39.20, +Add to Wishlist
Image source The Childhood
This one’s for the MINI-malists trendsetters on the lookout for effortless yet definitively chic clothing. Huxbaby supplies gender-neutral palettes and designs matched with edgy and playful graphics, that lets penny-pinching parents buy once and buy well. So while they wait to fit into Acne Studios, Comme des Garçons, and good old Calvin Klein, Huxbaby has got their sartorial needs.
- Minimalist Fleece, Huxbaby, AUD49.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Soldier Bear Onesie, Huxbaby, AUD41.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Soldier Bears Drop Crotch Pants, Huxbaby, AUD44.95, +Add to Wishlist
Image source Designer Bums
Making nappy changes more fun since 2010, Designer Bums’ inventory of one-size-fits-most PUL (polyurethane laminate) printed nappies are waterproof yet breathable. These adorable modern cloth nappies are made with super-thirsty tri-layer bamboo insert for extra dry comfort. As cute as it is cost-effective, they eliminate the need for constant nappy disposal— saving the environment with one well-dressed bum at a time.
- Australiana Art Pop AI2 Nappy, Designer Bums, AUD34.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Dreamscape Art Pop AI2 Nappy, Designer Bums, AUD34.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Folk Foxes Art Pop AI2 Nappy, Designer Bums, AUD34.95, +Add to Wishlist
Image source Rock Your Baby
This one’s for your little glamour puss and retro rocker. From funky printed tees, frilly tulle skirts, and retro-style rompers, Rock Your Baby stocks pop-culture inspired apparel guaranteed to keep your little one’s looking as cute as can be.
To see what the cool kids are wearing, check their instashop and ShopandBox our wardrobe picks below.
- Audrey Dress, Rock Your Baby, AUD59.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Ice Cream Dress, Rock Your Baby, AUD49.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Ziggy Tee, Rock Your Baby, AUD39.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Greaser Romper, Rock Your Baby, AUD29.99, +Add to Wishlist
Image source Retrobub
With über cute animal motifs, colourful prints, and sleek designs, we can’t help falling in love with this home-grown Aussie brand. Handmade by talented Melbourne creative Bronwyn Howell, Retrobub stocks stylish threads for newborns to tiny tots of up to five-years old.
- Mint Print Fox Romper, Retrobub, AUD42, +Add to Wishlist
- Flora Gingham Dress, Retrobub, AUD45, +Add to Wishlist
- Panda Harem Onesie, Retrobub, AUD49, +Add to Wishlist
Image source The Gathered Store
The folks at The Gathered Store have curated a collection beautifully designed pieces from indie artists and brands. If you’re a design-savvy parent looking to fill up your kid’s cupboard with unique sartorial pieces, this is your one-stop-shop for all things cute and quirky.
- Bunny Hat, The Gathered Store, AUD49.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Espadrille, The Gathered Store, AUD54.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Racoon Knee High Socks, The Gathered Store, AUD14.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Hi-top White Grid, The Gathered Store, AUD69.95, +Add to Wishlist
Image source Alfie
Alfie caters for the skater boys, girl gangs, and all-around cool kids with their 80s inspired prints and threads. We’re head-over-heels for their line of Cosmo Kramer-esque party shirts, certified to get your little dude looking as fresh as the prince of Bel-Air.
- Fresh Prince Party Shirt, Alfie Est. 2011, AUD44.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Mad Dog Bucket Hat, Alfie Est. 2011, AUD34.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Ken Done Jumpsuit, Alfie Est. 2011, AUD30, +Add to Wishlist
Image source Anarkid
With sleek typography, lines, shapes, and colours, we fell in love with Anarkid’s fashion fixation on thoughtful graphic design. Born and bred in the urban city of Melbourne, and a brainchild of an established graphic designer and mum of three, this label’s focus on modern, minimalist, yet kid-friendly fashion concepts is the perfect addition to your bubs’ wardrobes.
- Paint Fleece Hooded Romper, Anarkid, AUD59.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Thrill Seeker Fleece Jumper, Anarkid, AUD44.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Hexagon Patch Pants, Anarkid, AUD39.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Circle Patch Tee, Anarkid, AUD36.95, +Add to Wishlist
Image source Pretty Lillie
We’re gushing over Pretty Lillie’s line of unique and handcrafted darling bows and adorable headbands. It’s the prefect little cherry on top of your little one’s outfit, adding an extra sartorial spark.
ShopandBox our faves below!
- Denim Bow, Pretty Lillie, AUD10, +Add to Wishlist
- Flower Bunny Ears, Pretty Lillie, AUD16, +Add to Wishlist
- Ayla Bows, Pretty Lillie, AUD10, +Add to Wishlist
Image source Pure Baby
This Aussie kids fashion label aims to keep your little ones cosy-cute with unique and organic clothing for babies and toddlers. Their ethos lies in providing fashionable, environmentally-sustainable, and functional wardrobe staples that won’t break the bank.
Take a peek at their lookbook for more style inspiration.
- Constellation Dress, Pure Baby, AUD69.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Bear Cardi, Pure Baby, AUD74.95, +Add to Wishlist
- Cossack Growsuit, Pure Baby, AUD39.95, +Add to Wishlist
Feature Image Yoli & Otis
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!