If you’ve always wanted to score designer shoes but can’t justify the splurge (we feel you), today’s footwear lowdown is about to let you in on some steals. Whoever said pretty flats and heels don’t come cheap has got it wrong—you can get a pair of mid-range/premium-priced shoes that won’t break the bank.
While the likes of luxury shoes might not come with price tags lower than USD250 (more on part II coming right up), brands that you can opt to shop from include Coach, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, Cole Haan, and more. Perfect for those who aren’t looking to burn a cool USD250 (or more) on a leather slides, get your wallets ready for some online retail therapy.
Whether it’s Comme des Garcons sneakers or Loeffler Randall heels, our affordable shoe picks are the finishing touches you need for your ensemble:
Credits to Stylewich, Pretty Ballerinas, Modern Legacy
- Low Top Sneaker, Comme des Garçons x Converse Chuck Taylor, USD130, + Add To Wishlist: The ultimate classic to own, these pair of Chuck’s are made for every sneakerhead-cum-fashion girl.
- Ella leopard-printed flats, Pretty Ballerinas, EUR169, + Add To Wishlist: Channel your inner animal lover with these leopard-printed flats that can take your outfit from tres boring and totally chic.
- Casey Espadrille With Mini Vintage Rose Print, Coach, USD125, + Add To Wishlist: Wanna look girly but don’t like the idea of heels? Wear these cute espadrilles from Coach that feature a vintage rose motif.
- Gabriella Leather Wedge, Michael Kors, USD130, + Add To Wishlist: Summer soirees are a breeze with these fashionable leather wedges—perfect for added stature, and a great classic staple to your shoe closet.
- Link Leather Slides, Diane von Furstenberg, USD198, + Add To Wishlist: Vacays aren’t replete without leather slides to keep your toes bare. If Hermès’ signature sandals are too much of a splurge for you, opt for these DVF ones instead.
- Premium Tali Bow Slingback Pumps, Cole Haan, USD150, + Add To Wishlist: Kitten heels are back with a modern twist. Try Cole Haan’s pumps with a snazzy bow in the front—great for the workplace and beyond.
- Estelle Slingback Pumps, Loeffler Randall, USD210, + Add To Wishlist: If you prefer added height, try Loeffler Randall’s slingback chunky heels for a casual weekend look.
- Ravello Double Band Slide Sandal, Tory Burch, USD248, + Add To Wishlist: Dressy slides come far and few between, but this pair from Tory Burch checks all the right boxes in our fashion books—it’s sleek, comes with gold hardware, and a tan sole.
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!