As tempting as France’s major winter sale this year is, some of us who reside halfway across the globe won’t be able to get our hands on coveted items that we’ve listed on our wishlist—which is exactly why ShopandBox is here for you to fulfill your shopping needs! Our Boxers from France (along with the other 20 countries across the globe) are able to get you what you want according to your shopping list.
The fashion and shopping capital of France, Paris, is the perfect place for you to start your shopping at. Brands will offer unbeatable discounts of up to 70 to 80%, depending on where you go. Better yet, now is the time to start looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one(s). Take a leaf out of the book of Parisian ladies as ideal V-day gifts usually consist of jewellery (Swarovski is having sales of up to 50% now) and lingerie (Princesse Tam Tam is a favourite choice).
According to Boxer Michele from France, other classic French items that you will spot on every local (and in his/her kitchen):
1) A classic scarf: Nothing screams Parisian chic like a knitted scarf in Shetland wool from Lemaire. If French proportions (read: beautifully draped scarves, cosy knits and well-fitted trousers) are your thing, Lemaire is your go-to brand to shop for this season, especially with current price reductions on the site.
2) Le Creuset Pot: A quintessential pot that’s found in every local’s kitchen in France, Le Creuset’s enamelled cast iron pot is individually cast in sand molds and hand-inspected by 15 professionals. Its exceptional heat retention allows for slow cooking, locking in flavour while keeping your food warm. This amethyst, 27-cm casserole pot is now on sale at EUR160.30 from EUR229!
3) Leather wallet: A snazzy colourful wallet like Olivia Clergue’s ‘Leon’ wallet in orange and navy is a great way to add colour inside your tote. Made from nappa calf leather, it’s both stylish and functional while eschewing the unnecessary embellishments. Get yours now for 40% off at Lexception, a French site offering a slew of designers from Etienne Deroeux to Vanessa Bruno.
4) “Sac seau” or a bucket bag – this ultra-cute mini bucket bag with tassels from Maje is the perfect-sized purse for your essentials – now offered for 50% off its retail price of EUR195. But if you like a classic French bucket bag, go for the Louis Vuitton Petit Noé.
Boxer Michele’s favourite stores to wander during the sales season are Maje (fashion), Eleven Paris (fashion), Printemps and Galeries Lafayette (department store), Le BHV (homeware), Mellow Yellow (shoes), Minelli (shoes), and San Marina (shoes). So yes – this is the green light for you to go crazy during this time of the month, as France’s winter sales with be ongoing from now until Tuesday February 16th 2016. Get started on curating your ShopandBox order now with the simple steps below:
- Sign in/sign up to your ShopandBox account
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist.
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!