As 2018 beckons, why not up your beauty game by checking out a few new independent beauty brands? From probiotic-filled sprays to all-natural haircare for curly-haired mavens, there’s something for every beauty lover out there. Shop your way through these new and popular labels now with the help of our Boxers:
A fan of eyeshadow palettes from Anastasia Beverly Hills and Huda Beauty? Score an almost-dupe of your favourites at super affordable prices from LA-based beauty brand Bad Habit. Although not brand new (it was founded in 2016), the label has a team of creatives and professional makeup artists behind it—hence its swanky-sounding palettes that offer swoon-worthy shades. Available online at Hush, its palettes sell out pretty quickly so don’t forget to snap ’em out as soon as they are out.
Beneath Your Mask isn’t your average, all-natural beauty brand. Each formula has 11 to 18 potent active ingredients, all sourced from 25 countries for its restorative properties. If that isn’t impressive enough, all products are highly concentrated and do not these: water, phosphates, parabens, sulfates, gluten, toxins, GMOs, or synthetic colours and fragrances. Even the packaging speaks volumes—made of Miron glass, your products have got a lengthy lifespan and will be preserved from the sun’s damaging rays. One to try is the Whipped Skin Souffle that sounds goo enough to eat.
- Heal Whipped Skin Souffle, Beneath Your Mask, USD70, + Add To Wishlist
- Polish Detoxifying Body Scrub, Beneath Your Mask, USD70, + Add To Wishlist
- Indulge Total Body Elixir, Beneath Your Mask, USD90, + Add To Wishlist
Australian-born beauty brand Red Earth prides itself on using native active ingredients for its skincare. Examples include the Kakadu Plum, a superfood that has the highest vitamin C content of any fruit in the world; Tasmanian Sea Kelp that is rich in antioxidants and amino acids to moisturise the skin, and more. Explore its solid range of ‘raw’ beauty products, including cleansers, facial oils, and even highlighters for a healthy glow.
- Hydrate Refreshing Cleanser with Tasmanian Sea Kelp, Red Earth, AUD20, + Add To Wishlist
- Secret Potion Illuminating Skin Fluid, Red Earth, AUD35, + Add To Wishlist
- Brighten Concentrate Oil with Kakadu Plum, Red Earth, AUD45, + Add To Wishlist
If you like bubbly, you’d like what hair beauty brand Cuvée Beauty has to offer. Founder Rachel Katzman decided to infuse the benefits of champagne into haircare products after realising that it can give you gorgeous, healthy hair. The “Cuvée complex” incorporated in her goods include white truffle extracts, resveratrol, platinum extracts, and more—all made to restore weaken hair and reinforce hair fibers. Try a spritz of their Champagne Spray for an effortless, tousled look. Now we’ll definitely toast to that.
- Everyday Occasion Travel Kit, Cuvee Beauty, USD30, + Add To Wishlist
- Everyday Strength Travel Kit, Cuvee Beauty, USD30, + Add To Wishlist
- Champagne Spray, Cuvee Beauty, USD45, + Add To Wishlist
Plant-based, toxic- and cruelty-free, Saint Cosmetics was created to provide high-performance products that actually work. Made entirely in Canada, key stuff you can find in its gluten-free and organic products include shea butter and jojoba (more info here.) For a smooth complexion, check out the aloe vera-rich skin primer Angel Face. It also offers makeup products such as coconut and sunflower seed infused lipsticks and eyeshadows.
- Angel Face, Saint Cosmetics, USD40, + Add To Wishlist
- Altar Ego, Saint Cosmetics, USD25, + Add To Wishlist
- Blessed in Burgundy, Saint Cosmetics, USD47, + Add To Wishlist
Pinch of Colour is perhaps the first brand out there that focuses on water conservation. Using modern tech, the eco-friendly line practices sustainable living with its waterless products. The brand only has three different lip products available right now, including a lip balm, tint creme and matte lip colour—all made from nourishing ingredients such as mango seed butter, honey extracts, and Vitamin E.
- Honey Glow Waterless Balm, Pinch of Colour, USD35, + Add To Wishlist
- Honey Silk Waterless Tint Creme, Pinch of Colour, USD42, + Add To Wishlist
- Matte Velvet Waterless Lip Colour, Pinch of Colour, USD24, + Add To Wishlist
Did you know that maintaining the good bacteria in your body is essential in getting healthy skin? Mother Dirt’s vision is all about ensuring your skin’s bacteria is preserved to a tee. All its products have AOB (Ammonia Oxidizing Bacteria) that actually acts as ‘peacekeepers’ for the microbial community. But because this bacteria is super sensitive to chemicals in soaps, it’s important to apply them back to your skin to restore its healthy state. Try out the AO+ Mist, a live probiotic spray that will restore balance to all skin types.
- AO+ Mist, Mother Dirt, USD49, + Add To Wishlist
- Face & Body Cleanser, Mother Dirt, USD23, + Add To Wishlist
- Shampoo, Mother Dirt, USD23, + Add To Wishlist
To all our fellow curly-haired girls, this brand will make your tangled, frizzy hair dilemmas a problem of the past. As curly hair is more dry/fragile than straighter hair types, it requires a whole different level of nourishing to hydrate the tresses. And this is where Bouclème comes in. Made with pure natural actives that deliver moisture to the locks, take on the three-step system to get an amazing mane sans frizz.
- Curl Cleanser, Boucleme, GBP15, + Add To Wishlist
- Intensive Moisture Treatment, Boucleme, GBP26, + Add To Wishlist
- Curl Defining Gel, Boucleme, GBP15, + Add To Wishlist
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
Featured image: Red Earth