When it comes to animal-printed clothes, leopard spots are perhaps one of the most challenging to pull off. Wear it poorly and you’d be heading to Tackyville, but if you rock it confidently (with the right kind of silhouette), you’d look street-style ready in a flash.
You’ll be surprised to know how wearable this motif is, with the right approach. Do it fam style and rope in your better half and tots for an uber-cute, matchy-matchy look:
The general rule to abide by when donning leopard prints is to wear loose silhouettes and flattering cuts. Opt for chic flowy dresses (Reformation) and sleek trousers (Stories) for a statement-making look. A tight skirt or fitting top might just veer you off-track (skanky isn’t the look we are going for). If you’re not ready to jump on this bandwagon yet, start out with animal-printed accessories to add pizzazz to your look, such as Coach’s Dinky crossbody and Gucci’s silk shawl.
- Leopard print silk shawl, Gucci, AUD515, + Add To Wishlist
- Alma dress, Reformation, USD218, + Add To Wishlist
- Printed tapered trousers, Stories, GBP69, + Add To Wishlist
- Pyramid strappy sports bra, Onzie, USD36, + Add To Wishlist
- Dinky with embellished leopard print, Coach, USD357, + Add To Wishlist
For our male Shoppers out there, if animal prints have always seemed tacky over tasteful in your books, our picks will beg you to differ. An easy rule of thumb to follow is to pair one statement piece with neutrals i.e. a leopard printed sweatshirt or shirt with jeans, slacks, or a smart jacket. Start out with leopard-printed accessories if a shirt or sweatshirt is too much of a statement. Our picks include Vans’ classic sneakers, a tie from River Island, and a Herschel backpack that’s both fashionable and functional.
- Men’s Live leopard print sweatshirt, Lacoste, USD100.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Pop Quiz backpack, Herschel, USD74.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Custom Old Skool, Vans, USD90, + Add To Wishlist
- Black leopard collar long sleeve shirt, River Island, GBP35, + Add To Wishlist
- Black leopard print tie, River Island, GBP12, + Add To Wishlist
Let your kids wear the cutest animal-printed things for a matchy-matchy look. For girls, we suggest washable flats from Rothys, Skip Hop’s super cute Zoo backpack, and a tutu ensemble from Mud Pie. For boys, don him in a printed tee or sweatshirt from our favourite British departmental stores.
- Spotted flats, Rothys, USD65, + Add To Wishlist
- Zoo little kid backpack, Skip Hop, USD20, + Add To Wishlist
- Chick Applique tutu, Mud Pie, USD12.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Mini boys leopard print T-shirt, River Island, GBP8, + Add To Wishlist
- Leopard print sweatshirt, Liberty London, GBP36, + Add To Wishlist
Nothing is as cute as your tot in a leopard-printed babysuit. These seriously adorable pics will complete your fam #ootd, including bloomers by Auguste, a fleece jumpsuit by Carters, and a stylish bib by Spanish brand Petit Felippe.
- Leopard Bloomer Brown, Auguste, AUD29, + Add To Wishlist
- Leopard Hooded Fleece Jumpsuit, Carters, USD10, + Add To Wishlist
- Grey/Pink Leopard Print Fleece Sleepsuit, Next, GBP10, + Add To Wishlist
- Pom Pom Bandana Bib – Leopard, Petit Felippe, EUR12.95, + Add To Wishlist
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!