The much-hyped and incredibly stylish Apple Watch will hit the shelves in nine different countries worldwide this April 24, but if you want to make extra sure to get this timepiece immediately when it’s out, you can pre-order it two weeks before the release date through our Boxers in the US and Japan.
What you need to know:
- Pre-orders begin on April 10, 2015 online and in-store.
- Give your Boxers ample time to confirm and finalize your orders and for you to make payment.
- All you need to do is add the Apple Watch with the details of your choice (size, model, case, band/bracelet) into your ShopandBox wishlist.
- Next, select the item and then hit “Submit Order” after naming your order.
- You will be assigned to a personal Boxer who will help you get your watch, or anything else you wish to get in your order!
- You can also communicate with your Boxer through the chatbox in your order page if you have questions/any other requests.
Watch Sport: USD 349, USD 399
Watch: between USD 549 to USD 1,099
Watch Edition: between USD 10,000 to USD 17,000 (18 Karat Rose Gold or Yellow Gold)
More Information on the Apple Watch:
- An Apple Watch purchase comes with the watch case (body), its corresponding band (or two bands if you buy the Sport models), a USB power adapter, a magnetic charging cable, and a how-to booklet. You will get a case that functions as a magnetic charging dock as well if you purchase the Edition models.
- There are 20 models under Watch collection; 10 models under Sport collection; and 8 models under Edition collection.
- All models come with Retina display and come in two sizes: 38mm and 42mm.
- All bands are interchangeable as long as the watches are within the same size: 38mm bands will only fit 38mm cases and same goes with the 42mm, but not vice versa.
- You can get add-on bands and magnetic charging cables if you want to here and here.
- Apple Watch requires iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6 or 6 Plus running iOS 8.2. or later.