When it comes to running shoes, no one pair is as remarkably memorable as Nike Cortez. Created in 1972 by Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman, Nike Cortez was worn by athletes during the 1972 Olympics—one of the factors that contributed to a 100% sales increase during the first year of the shoe’s release. Nike Cortez has been touted “the most comfortable shoe ever” by one of America’s leading marathoners, thanks to its thick outer sole and full-length sponge with a mid-sole cushion.
Photo credits to Fashionista
But as per the sneaker culture, more are associated with specific locations and cities. For Nike Cortez, the City of Angels is one that truly embraced this silhouette, thanks to its lightness and ability to withstand the rain and puddles. As 2017 marks its 45th anniversary, the Cortez has been reissued earlier this June in its iconic red, blue and white design, along with a variety of colourways on Nike. From ochre-green to nylon with gold accents, snap up your new favourite kicks before the hype settles in.
ShopandBox this pair of sneakers from USA to get more savings! Another tip is to consolidate your box with other items. Shoe boxes have pockets of space you can stuff smaller items in (such as makeup and small tech gadgets), so make full use of the shipping fee by checking off your entire shopping wishlist. More shopping inspiration from USA on our blog.
ShopandBox Nike Cortez here:
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
Featured image: Sneaker Freaker