This week, we’re celebrating Bastile Day and the amazing deals you can ShopandBox from France. While we’re on the same page, why not Shopandbox a pair of Chanel flats as you’re celebrating all things French?
Introducing Chanel’s tweed and grained calfskin ballerina flats in black and ecru from its Paris in Rome collection—a delightfully fancy pair of ballet flats to elevate your look quite unlike boring black pumps, yet not eschewing glamour and a dose of Parisian fancy at the same time. Chanel’s Paris in Rome collection that’s now in stores has been popularised all thanks to its noir, dramatic elements, and K-Stew, who is the muse and face of a few campaigns of the Maison.
But let’s be real, a pair of Chanel flats is a staple in all the closets of most style stars including Alexa Chung and Olivia Palermo. Whether in nude, white or black, a pair of Chanel ballerinas can get you far with its chic, understated look that can be worn with anything and everything. If the above mentioned colours don’t tickle your fancy, why not ShopandBox the tweed version from Chanel’s latest collection?
We compared prices of the Chanel Ballerina Flats in Tweed and Grained Calfskin from the Paris in Rome collection across France, USA, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong, and here are the results:
Naturally, it is much cheaper for you to ShopandBox these Chanel flats from France. Shoppers from USA can save up to USD50 just by doing so, so add it into your wishlist now for our Boxers to cinch this for you!
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
*prices are accurate as of July 18, 2016 and do not include taxes, GST, duties, PayPal/service/shipping fees that Shoppers might be subjected to