If a Chanel jumbo flap or 2.55 purse is too pricey to pique your shopping interest, why not go for the lovely Chanel Boy Wallet On Chain?
Perfectly encapsulating the classic Parisian-chic look with quilted leather and the Chanel double “C” logo, it is exactly the same as the Chanel Boy purse, except that it’s pint-sized and works well as a wallet or mini bag. You can find it slung on the shoulders of A-listers including actress Keira Knightley, Austrian model Nadine Leopold and fashion blogger Alexandra Pereira from Lovely Pepa.
Chanel’s Fall Winter 2014 Collection saw this fun-sized wallet in classic black with silver hardware, crafted from metallic lambskin, sized at 4.8 x 7.5 x 1.7 inches. Other options include the aged calfskin and metallic calfskin, and you can find it in red, black, green and more (but the black is a wildly popular choice in France and Australia!)
ShopandBox this beauty from France now and save more than AUD 300 / SGD 400 / MYR 90 at the same time! Scroll down for more details on how much the Chanel Boy Wallet On Chain costs in France, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia respectively:
Chanel Boy Wallet On Chain, EUR 1760, + Add To Wishlist
*prices indicated in illustrations are lowest base prices available for the black aged calfskin/metallic calfskin purses
**prices accurate as of June 23, 2015 and exclude PayPal fees and duties you might be subjected to
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
Photo Credit for Featured Image and Images on post: chanel.com