We thought we’d last seen the emergence of the ultra-popular slip-on shoe that was all the rage in the late ’70s/early ’80s. But it wasn’t only until recently that mules have made a comeback and are currently smoking up the street style scene and runways—all thanks to Gucci’s Alessandro Michele, who wields a magical touch when it comes to bringing back everything from the ’70s.
First surfacing in Gucci’s Resort 2016 collection, these crossover sandals are available in staple hues such as red, green, nude, and even eclectic shades such as metallic gold and pink. The recent collection also saw a variety of embellished block heel versions that exude a luxe vibe. We spotted street style regulars Aimee Song, Miroslava Duma, celebs such as Solange Knowles, and fashion editors/bloggers alike.
If you enjoy heels without the blisters that come with pointed toed fronts, mules are practically made for you. The quilted crossover straps and thick leather covered heel on Gucci’s in-trend pair are perfect to complement any outfit you’ve got in your closet, whether trousers and billowy skirts. If you’ve already added this beauty into your wishlist but haven’t got around to purchasing yet, check out how much you can save by ShopandBoxing this from UK!
With #Brexit resulting in a weaker pound, it’s high time to start shopping from the UK for luxury goods you’ve been eyeing on. This same pair of sandals actually costs more in France/Italy compared to the UK. For Shoppers who reside in Hong Kong, you can save almost USD92 if you were to get it from UK, even after factoring in shipping and service fees. Add this to your wishlist now for our Boxers to help you start shopping!
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” link above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
*prices are accurate as of July 20, 2016 and do not include taxes, GST, duties, PayPal/service/shipping fees that Shoppers might be subjected to