Not everyone can afford organising consultant Marie Kondo’s expert advice on decluttering, but we can learn a few handy tips on how to compartmentalise and organise your living quarters. One of the easiest tricks in the book is to start with a system—after culling all the stuff you don’t actually need or use, that is. After sorting it, store it accordingly and make sure to maximise all the space allocated for the said items.
Below, keep your home tidy with storage essentials for every part of your home—from kitchen drawer dividers to wall cubbies.
Images credit to Container Store
- Hanging Organizer, Longteam, USD17.99, + Add To Wishlist: Keep your shoes, bags and other accessories neatly arranged with this anti-dust hanging organiser. With 10 storage pockets and two sturdy hooks included, this allows you to hang it on your closet, door, shelves and for anywhere that you’d need to keep your esesntials.
- Spiceliner, Yocupia, USD12.99, + Add To Wishlist: Homecooks would love this foam Spiceliner that can store up to 24 spice bottles no matter the size or shape. All you have to do is trim the liner to fit your kitchen drawer and start arranging your go-to spices for easy perusal.
- In-Drawer Knife Mat, Madesmart, USD14.99, + Add To Wishlist: Having a knife mat saves a tonne of space in your kitchen area, and this non-slip silicone mat is just the thing to keep 11 knives while preventing it from dulling. It takes less room in a drawer than a typical wood knife block would as well.
- Hanging Storage Organizer, mDesign, USD16.99, + Add To Wishlist: Another hanging organiser that will come in handy is this mDesign version that doesn’t wrinkle, and is completely washable—perfect to store all the small things that easily get lost i.e. undies, glasses, remotes and more.c that were always lost around. it can roll up for easy carry, perfect for travel use.
- Organiser – 15 Pocket, Bchway, USD10.99, + Add To Wishlist: For a more structured organiser, opt fo Bchway’s 3-box compartment organiser that you can use to store everything, whether clothing and accessories to shoes and remote controls. Use these anytime you want to—fold it flat when not in use.
- Expandable Drawer Divider, Container Store, USD19.99, + Add To Wishlist: Your drawers can be completely utilised if you have dividers. Try this drawer divider from Container Store that expands and locks in place to organise everything you need. Best part: It has EVA foam bumpers on the ends to protect your drawer from scratches.
- Three by Three Metal Drawer Organizers, Container Store, USD14.99, + Add To Wishlist: For your workspace, make full use of Metal Drawer Organisers that come with a stylish colour-blocked look. It boasts round corners and a modular shape to efficiently divide and conquer desk drawer clutter.
- Clear Acrylic Small Makeup Storage Starter Kit, Container Store, USD13.98, + Add To Wishlist: Beauty lovers—this is how you can access your everyday makeup essentials with ease. This acrylic makeup storage kit can hold everything from makeup to jewellery.
- Cradle Wall Hook Cubby, Umbra, USD9.99, + Add To Wishlist: Nail this to the wall near your entryway to keep it clutter-free. This steel cubby is everything-in-one, from a phone caddy to an all-purpose tray and even a bag/umbrella/leash hanger. Plus, we’re loving the minimalist style that can be used anywhere including your kitchen, office and more.
- Stash Organizer, Umbra, USD9.99, + Add To Wishlist: For those who can’t seem to decide what to wear every morning, try to arrange your outfits every weekend with this Stash Organiser. It has three mesh pockets with two small compartments along with a lower pocket for larger items.
- Space Saving Hanging Laundry Hamper Bag, The Fine Living Co, USD17.97, + Add To Wishlist: Laundry baskets aren’t the most space-saving house essential. Why not try a hanging laundry hamper instead to hold more laundry while saving space at the same time? Its zipped bottom opening makes it super easy and quick to unload too!
- Jumbo Frameless Bag, Peva, USD14.99, + Add To Wishlist: Prevent your wardrobe from being dust-traps with this frameless bag that can expand up to 24″ in width. Fits it over your closet and clothes—it’s easy to access via two zippered openings on the front as well.
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!