Whoever said celebrity collaborations aren’t affordable have yet to see what retailers such as Target, Amazon, Nordstrom and more. If you can’t resist stylish pieces at a fraction of the price, these limited-edition collaborations will pique your interest. From Arielle Charnas of Something Navy’s collection for Nordstrom to fashion brand WhoWhatWear’s lineup in Target, these fashion-forward picks are what you can ShopandBox with the help of our Boxers:
What we love about WhoWhatWear x Target collaboration is how accessible the line is. The latest drop of summer-ready pieces is made for the trendsetter who loves repping motifs. Whether for a vacation or the workplace, these threads will ensure all your #ootds are on point. Best part? Everything is available in sizes XS to 4X, and each item is priced under USD40. Need we say more?
- Women’s Oversized Floppy Hat, Target, USD19.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Women’s Bell Sleeve A-Line Dress, Target, USD23.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Emilie Crossbody Bag, Target, USD32.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Women’s Seamed Midi Slip Skirt, Target, USD29.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Women’s Long Sleeve Button-Up Blouse, Target, USD27.99, + Add To Wishlist
Lifestyle brand and design studio Oh Joy! is founded by Joy Cho, author, creative director and Pinterest holder with the most followed accounts (to no surprise!) The brand’s aesthetic is whimsical, cute and pastel-smattered, offering a wide range of items from home decor and accessories to paperware and tech gadgets. Oh Joy!’s three-year collaboration with Target was a saw a lineup of quirky, Insta-worthy essentials, including party must-haves for every occasion. The recent collection for Target offers house and nursery items available exclusively at the retailer, including cute bandages and even Clorox wipes.
- Band-Aid Oh Joy! Adhesive Bandages, Target, USD3.29, + Add To Wishlist
- Oh Joy! Woven Fitted Sheets, Target, USD14.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Be Curious – (Oh Joy! Story), Target, USD7.66, + Add To Wishlist
- Clorox Oh Joy Disinfecting Wipes, Target, USD4.99, + Add To Wishlist
Got a new home to outfit? Look no further than Nate Berkus’ collaboration with Target. The award-winning designer is one of the world’s most recognisable interior designers, having collaborated with retailers, authored books as well as produced a number of TV shows. First debuted in 2017, the newest Nate Berkus collection in Target has classically chic home decor items for every contemporary home.
- Tufted Square Throw Pillow Coral, Target, USD19.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Soap/Lotion Dispenser Etched Light Gold, Target, USD12.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Industrial Metal Sconce Sit Lamp Gold, Target, USD29.99, + Add To Wishlist
- 500 Thread Count Tri-Ease Solid Pillowcase Set, Target, USD24.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Modern Striped Bed Blanket – Silver Green, Target, USD28.49, + Add To Wishlist
If you’re a fan of ex-stylist, current influencer and mother-of-two Chriselle Lim’s inimitable style, here’s how you can get her designed picks. Nordstrom currently carries selected wear-to-work pieces from her fashion label, and if you like classic pieces to take you from day to night, here’s where you should shop from. This season’s colour theme is a solid one to boot—shades of cream and olive-green on blazers, skirts, jumpsuits and more that you can wear separately or as a set.
- Sabine Front/Back Sweater, Chriselle Lim Collection, USD29.5, + Add To Wishlist
- Sandrine Safari Dress, Chriselle Lim Collection, USD49, + Add To Wishlist
- Cherie Stripe Blazer, Chriselle Lim Collection, USD49.5, + Add To Wishlist
- Ren Ruched Skirt, Chriselle Lim Collection, USD37, + Add To Wishlist
- Marine Midi Skirt, Chriselle Lim Collection, USD49.5, + Add To Wishlist
Amazon’s first ever exclusive designer collection for the home is a collaboration with iconic Jonathan Adler. If your aesthetic is artsy with a splash of colour and texture, Adler’s unique collection is made for you. Combining form and function with an aptitude for colour, Adler’s collection boasts small accents and eye-catching details—from a terrazzo decorative tray to chic frames and decanters that serve as excellent centrepieces.
- Capsule and Dots Jacquard Pillow (Black and White), Now House by Jonathan Adler, USD40, + Add To Wishlist
- Facet Decorative Box (Green), Now House by Jonathan Adler, USD32, + Add To Wishlist
- Grid Frame, 4 x 6 (Blue and White), Now House by Jonathan Adler, USD48, + Add To Wishlist
- Chroma Decanter (Pink), Now House by Jonathan Adler, USD39.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Terrazzo Decorative Tray, Now House by Jonathan Adler, USD16, + Add To Wishlist
Hot off the heels of Gigi Hadid’s successful collab run, Tommy Hilfiger is making headlines again for its latest collab—this time with Disney alumni and up-and-coming actress Zendaya. A far cry from Hadid’s sporty logomania pieces, this lineup was inspired by the “strong, iconic women” of the ’70s. The result? Structured coats, blazers, trousers and smouldering halter dresses for the sophisticated woman who knows her worth. Our favourite is that stunning oxblood leather blazer—a timeless wardrobe staple.
- Zendaya Mesh Watch, Tommy Hilfiger, USD145, + Add To Wishlist
- Zendaya Leather Blazer, Tommy Hilfiger, USD489.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Zendaya Sunglasses, Tommy Hilfiger, USD140, + Add To Wishlist
- Zendaya Halter Neck Dress, Tommy Hilfiger, USD275, + Add To Wishlist
- Zendaya Tailored Satin Trousers, Tommy Hilfiger, USD119.99, + Add To Wishlist
Arielle Charnas’ Something Navy collection in collaboration with Nordstrom has been a sellout for a good handful of reasons. Affordable, chic, and very much in line with her personal style, the range covers everything from basics to kids’ clothing. The recent Something Navy June collection is made for holidays in the Hamptons. Think sandy walks, ocean strolls and the best kind of moments with friends and family members. In our wishlist are chic resin earrings, trench coats in the brightest of summer hues and kids essentials for the mummy-and-me look.
- Resin Hoop Earrings, Something Navy, USD35, + Add To Wishlist
- Drapey Trench Coat, Something Navy, USD126.63, + Add To Wishlist
- Ruffle Crib Sandal, Something Navy, USD34,95, + Add To Wishlist
- Floral Print Square Silk Scarf, Something Navy, USD59, + Add To Wishlist
- Embroidered Top, Something Navy, USD39, + Add To Wishlist
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!