Back in the 1960s when Adidas first introduced its tennis shoe, it quickly gained popularity after its christening — “Stan Smith” after the then-World Number 1 acclaimed tennis champion. Just in 1988, Stan Smiths sold about 22 million pairs, making its way to the Guinness World of Record. Fast forward 30 years later, the Stan Smiths has undergone multiple reinterpretations, with new versions every other year since its inception.
The court shoes are huge with limited edition variations too, from Vintage models to collaborations with notable figures including cartoon character Miss Piggy and fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto. It’s been noted that the most collectible Stan Smiths are vintage pairs that are reportedly made in France.
But recently, Adidas has upgraded the Stan Smith in terms of its tech features. The March 2017 release saw an upgrade unlike any of its previous models. The Stan Smith now has Primeknit technology to allow the shoes to be breathable, replacing the standard leather upper. But that isn’t the best part. Now it’s been incorporated with Boost — the comfy soles that are found on Adidas’ other stellar, sellout models, the Ultra Boost and Pure Boost.
Photo credits to WearTesters.com
Spot the Stan Smith now with the recognisable, white textured soles that make it stand out from the rest. This also marks the first time that Adidas has merged Primeknit with Boost, making it a must-own for many sneakerheads. The Stan Smith Primeknit Boost also has a similar colourway to the OG model — white and green, along with white and navy.
If you’re keen on copping these cool kicks, check out where you can score this for the lowest base price in our price comparison table:
For Shoppers who are residing in USA, fret not if this pair has sold out online and in-stores. You can score it with the help of our Boxers in Germany and a lower base price as well. Hit the “Add To Wishlist” link below to get started!
ShopandBox Adidas Stan Smith Primeknit Boost here:
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!