Once again, the time has come for Google to launch their flagship mobile phones. This year we see the launch of both the Google Pixel 2 and the Pixel 2 XL. We won’t focus on the specifications of these aluminum constructed phones that come in either 64GB or 128GB versions, but instead, concentrate on giving you the information on where you can buy these phones from if they do not sell them in your country.
We also answer the question as to how much it costs to ShopandBox the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL if you decide to get connected to one of our Boxer (Personal Shoppers) who can help you get this to your doorstep.
*Prices are accurate as of October 13, 2017 and exclude taxes, GST, PayPal fees and other charges.
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!