Got a major party lined up in the coming month or two? Here are five brands that you can explore to outfit your party — from the chicest tableware to the festive banners for a DIY photobooth. We explore the latest in party decor and homeware, including Ikea’s recent collaboration with fashion activist Bea Åkerlund to Amazon’s brand new kitchenware collection.
If you have a soft spot for handpainted ceramic dinnerware with a retro aesthetic, add this new collection to your wishlist, stat. Amazon’s latest exclusive collaboration is none other than Madrid-born designer and artist Carolina Silva. This lineup offers seven products that would be the perfect essentials for a tea party. The Dorotea for Amazon range has mugs, plates, bowls and serving platters available in hand-painted retro-esque colour palettes, including millennial pink, mint green, and faded blue.
- Hand Painted Salad Plate, Dorotea, USD49.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Hand Painted Soup/Cereal Bowl, Dorotea, USD60, + Add To Wishlist
- Hand Painted Coffee/Tea Mug, Dorotea, USD47.67, + Add To Wishlist
- Hand Painted Oval Serving Platter, Dorotea, USD49.99, + Add To Wishlist
This might very well be Ikea’s most subversive collaboration. The Swedish home goods brand is known for a slew of designer collabs, but this recent tie up with fashion activist Bea Åkerlund has spurred a one-of-a-kind collection. As the stylist and costume designer of Lady Gaga and Rihanna, you can only expect a whole load of weird and wonderful with this goth meets Hollywood glamour lineup. Expect whacky items such as boot-shaped vases, large LED alphabet lights and statement-making pillows worthy of a fun-filled party.
- LED Lights, IKEA, SEK249, + Add To Wishlist
- Cushion, IKEA, SEK59, + Add To Wishlist
- Vase, IKEA, SEK199, + Add To Wishlist
- Wall Clock, IKEA, SEK399, + Add To Wishlist
If you like Joy Cho for Target’s pastel-hued collection, you would like Amazon’s latest design collaborator — Sugar & Cloth, a lifestyle blog and brand founded by Ashley Rose. This millennial-skewed paper tableware lineup has 40 products including plates, napkins, flatware, trays and tumblers — all in cute, funky patterns and colours that evoke a quirky sentiment. Worth mentioning are the gold and marble touches that help to elevate the look and feel of the utensils and serveware.
- Disposable Flatware, Sugar & Cloth, USD9.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Serving Trays, Sugar & Cloth, USD32.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Paper Straws, Sugar & Cloth, USD9.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Plastic Pitcher and Tumbler Set, Sugar & Cloth, USD19.99, + Add To Wishlist
Speaking of Joy Cho, the founder and creative director behind her label Oh Joy! is now back with an exciting range of disposable serveware in collaboration with Cheeky, a paper tableware company. This will be exclusively available at Target, and all products sport cheeky (no pun intended) and colourful graphic motifs and quotes such as “This Is Happiness” and “Everything’s Coming Up Daisies”. The best part is that you’ll be giving back as you buy every item from this collection. For every package purchased, a meal will be donated to Feeding America, an organization working to end hunger in the USA.
- This Is Happiness Cold Cup, Oh Joy For Cheeky, USD3.49, + Add To Wishlist
- Rainbow Wave Paper Plates, Oh Joy For Cheeky, USD3.49, + Add To Wishlist
- Snack Cups With Lids, Oh Joy For Cheeky, USD3.49, + Add To Wishlist
- Everything’s Coming Up Daisies Hot Cup Pack, Oh Joy For Cheeky, USD3.49, + Add To Wishlist
But if you’re the sort who loves having options to choose from, Martha Stewart Celebrations for Michaels is one budget-friendly go-to place to score all your party decor merch. What we love is the extensive range of party supplies for every kind of theme that you have in mind. From cotton candy hues to a modern, black & white colour theme, here’s your one-stop for party favours, decorations and serveware of all sorts.
- Food Picks, Michaels, USD3.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Favour Boxes, Michaels, USD12.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Blue Ombre Banner, Michaels, USD5.99, + Add To Wishlist
- Paper Cocktail Napkins, Michaels, USD3.99, + Add To Wishlist
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!