If you haven’t heard of the latest indie, cruelty-free, L.A-based cosmetic company Colourpop, here’s five reasons why you should:
1) They have a stellar collection of anything and everything you’d need:
From lipsticks + lip liners (Lippie Stix + Pencils), eye shadows (Super Shock Shadows) to highlighters, blushers, and bronzers that are aptly-named, you can find a dazzling array of speckled and shimmery shades that are perfect for all occasions:
We’re talking pinks, purples, mauves, nudes, corals, reds, deep reds for lipsticks; shimmery and sparkly eye shadows; and the most pigmented highlighters and bronzers you’ll ever need to make a bold statement with your makeup.
Their latest product that was just released is the Ultra Matte Lip (USD 6 each), with 25 different colours that can suit all skin tones. Add yours into your ShopandBox wishlist and hit on “Submit Order” so our Boxers can cinch this for you within no time!
2) All their products are priced between USD 5 (for real!) and USD 20:
Even eyeshadow quads only cost USD 20; have great colour payoff and pigment—which is one of the reasons why the brand is highly-raved for its price point and quality; and also are extremely long-wearing when applied with your fingertip.
3) They ship for free for orders above $30 in the USA!
They do ship to Australia with prices beginning at USD 13 onwards, but why not ShopandBox ten different Lippie Stix, Super Shock Shadows and Cheeks along with a bunch of other items be it food, makeup or shoes for only USD 22 and get your coveted items within 1-3 working days? Our US Boxers are adept at getting a variety of products for you across different stores both online and in-store, and you can also ask them for recommendations and shopping inspiration if you’re not sure what’s popular in the USA.
Other countries they ship to include Canada, New Zealand, Guam and Puerto Rico. For all other countries, let our US Boxers know what you want!
4) Their collabs with YouTube makeup artists and even celebrities are absolutely worth the hype and wait:
We are particularly excited for Rumer Willis’ Rumer Has It collection (USD 5 each, + Add To Wishlist) and currently loving YouTube beauty guru CoffeeBreakWithDani’s Metamorphosis quad (USD 20, + Add To Wishlist), along with Foursome by Kathleen Lights (USD 20, + Add To Wishlist).
5) All Colourpop items and made in LA and are cruelty-free:
According to The Zoe Report here, all formula go through about 30 quality tests before being approved and selling it to customers. One of the tests is to subject each formula to high heat multiple times over three months to ensure the quality is up-to-par and doesn’t melt. This means extra brownie points in our books for being considerate cosmetic manufacturers that advocate for locally-and compassionately-made products.
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days* wherever you are in the world!
*if you opt for DHL Express
Featured Image Credit: @virchyy