Not sure what to get your beau this Valentine’s Day? If hi-tech electronics and customised gift box sets won’t appease him, maybe our curated list of Korean-inspired gifts might pique his interest. Here are three sets of ideas that would make a great gift for your special man, depending on your budget:
- Wallet monogram, Luccica, KRW58,000, + Add To Wishlist
This wallet brand is made locally in Korea with cow leather is available to customise with your choice of initials or a short sentence to your dearest this Valentine’s day.
- Shiba Inu One Point Tie, Mementomori, KRW83,000, + Add To Wishlist
This premium quality tie has the most adorable embroidery of a man’s best friend. Take a pick from the various breeds of dog available to suit his ensemble for a day at work.
- Usual Me Initial Keyring, Monday Edition, KRW48,000, + Add To Wishlist
Monday Edition is known for the alphabet accessories and this is one of their latest offerings with initials from A-Z in a funky colour combinations that’s practical to hook it on, from keys to bags.
- Air Cushion SPF50+/PA+++, IOPE Men, KRW27,000, + Add To Wishlist
This air cushion is created for the dapper man—it doubles up as a sunblock to even out the skin tone for a more photo-ready skin finish.
- Nipple Band, Olive Young, KRW3,500, + Add To Wishlist
I first saw this in the local convenience store and I reckon the men here have no problem finding solutions when they are cold to prevent unwanted stares when they don fitted tees/shirts.
- Camping Cutlery, Gentlemen’s Hardware , KRW17,000, + Add To Wishlist
If he already has Swiss Army knives, this is another practical add-on for his outdoor adventures, or even as cutlery he can bring to work.
- MA-1 Jacket, STEREO VINYLS x Simpsons, KRW199,000, + Add To Wishlist
This khaki-coloured Homer jacket is a great piece for any Simpsons fan to own. He can wear it in the coldest air-conditioned room in summer, or as a versatile layering piece during the colder season.
- TOTE 310 HEAVY TWILL CHARCOAL, Rawrow, KRW39,000, + Add To Wishlist
A lightweight and waterproof bag for casual occasions that doesn’t break the bank.
- Brief in Brief Bag, Alef & Tav, KRW275,000, + Add To Wishlist
This spacious, multipurpose bag can be used four ways: a canvas bag, tote, crossbody and as a shopper. Its detachable sling strap makes it easy to switch styles to suit his daily needs.
- Matti 01 Sunglasses, Gentle Monster, KRW230,000, + Add To Wishlist
Look no further for a pair of staple all-black sunglasses. This one from Gentle Monster has lenses to give the eyes the 100% UV protection it needs when he’s outdoors, plus this particular style would flatters most face shapes.
- Bradley Timepiece, Eone, KRW379,000, + Add To Wishlist
This one-of-a-kind timepece was designed by a Korean guy named Hyungsoo Kim together with Bradley Snyder (who lost his eyesight during the Afghan war and went on to win a Silver medal in the Paralympics 2011)—with the aim to create an innovative timepiece that’s able to cater to the visual impaired as well as the masses. Should you like to read a thorough review on the Eone Bradley Timepiece, this would be a great place to start.
Feature Image Credit: GQ Korea.
Get Started in less than 10 seconds
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!