With simple, pretty packaging, ethical and cruelty-free production, skin-friendly products, and an irresistible price point, it’s hard not to fall head over-heels in love with Glossier. But if you need more convincing, here are 12 reasons why you should love, and immediately ShopandBox, Glossier products.
Unfortunately, for beauty lovers outside the United States, this brand doesn’t ship internationally just yet. But don’t fret! Get access to Glossier’s collection of beauty must-haves by ShopandBoxing with our team of friendly US Boxers who are always happy to help.
Don’t forget to ShopandBox our beauty picks below to add to your beauty collection!
1. Wowder— the loose powder of your dreams
Recently, the brand launched Wowder— a tinted loose setting powder, and it has the entire beauty community #shook. The Wowder cuts shine, sets makeup, and blurs the appearance of pores, leaving the skin with a glowy “matte-but-not-flat” finish.
And to top it off, it doesn’t have flashback! This currently comes in three shades: Light/Medium, Deep/Dark, and Rich.
Watch New York Beauty Vlogger Nicol Concilio put Wowder to the test and see it’s magic for yourself!
2. Living for the Haloscope glow
Haloscope may not be your typical blinding highlight, but this gem of a cream stick highlighter gives off a beautiful, natural iridescence. With a core of vitamin-rich moisturiser made of good skinfood ingredients like almond and coconut oil, Haloscope leaves you looking dewy and healthy all day long. Oh and did we mention it has actual crystal extracts? Basically Swarovskis on your face girl!
Watch the amazing Asia Jackson swatch and try on these beauties above!
3. Blushing for Glossier Cloud Paint
We love Cloud Paint because it’s seamless, buildable, and gives off a natural rosy glow, making the skin look and feel healthy. Celebs like Taraji P. Henson, Reese Witherspoon, Chrissy Teigen,Rashida Jones, also love to wear the Cloud Paint blush on and off the red carpet.
These pretty things have a pillowy gel-consistency that effortlessly glides and blends on the skin. Plus, they come in four shades (Dusk, Haze, Beam, and Puff), in an oh-so cute squeeze tube.
If you need more convincing, check out Blogger Steph Zheng’s review and swatches of the Cloud Paint, accompanied by more pretty pics.
4. Boy Brow keeps our brows on fleek
This has been a cult-fave of beauty gurus everywhere, and for a good reason. Miranda Kerr was recently spotted using Boy Brow in her trial Bridal make up look tutorial.
Boy Brow aims to thicken, fill in, and groom brows into place so you can slay with brows on point all day everyday. Boy Brow comes in Blond, Black, Brown and Clear.
We love Beauty Vlogger Christine’s brow routine using Boy Brow above!
5. Generation G is our go-to lippie
Generation G is not like your other matte lippies. It has a unique formula that adapts to individual skin tones, so they’ll appear a bit different on everyone as your natural lip colour shows through. It basically swatches as a unique custom lip colour for everyone. With a range of shades that fits any skin tone, Generation G has a matte finish that’s easy to wear everyday.
6. The Clear Lip Gloss— 90s nostalgia in a bottle
This lip gloss is what our 90s dreams are made of (cue Lizzie McGuire the Movie soundtrack). This crystal-clear lip gloss can be worn on bare lips for a natural makeup look, or a shiny added extra on top of lipsticks, with no glitter, no stickiness and no mess. Either way, Glossier’s Lip Gloss is making it their mission to bring back the glossy lips trend— and we’re here for it.
Watch the adorable Sarah of Cat Creature pair the Lip Gloss with her favourite Generation G shade.
7. Smackable lips with The Balm Dotcom
The Balm Dotcom or the Universal Skin Salve is a Glossier classic, and a cult-fave. It’s packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to nourish and repair dry, chafed skin. Perfect for keeping your lips soft and hydrated. Grab this lip care essential in one of their 5 flavours: Birthday Cake, Rose (with a barely-there pink tint), Cherry (with a sheer, juicy red tint), Mint, and Coconut.
The Balm Dotcom is another one of Christine’s faves so check out her review of this delicious lip essential above!
8. Moon Mask upped our skincare routine
Need a little skin pick me up? The Moisturising Moon Mask is quite possibly the most hydrating treatment we’ve come across that doesn’t make the skin look greasy and dull. It’s very creamy, brightening, and leaves you feeling positively dewy and radiant. It’s made with good skinfood ingredients like sweet almond oil, plant-based squalane, and hyaluronic acid do to visibly plump skin up with hydration, helping to smooth the appearance of fine lines and restore elasticity
9. Sun safety first with Invisible Shield
We love a good sunscreen so we’re super chuffed our trusted skin-loving beauty brand Glossier came out with the Invisible Shield— protecting your skin from sun damage and skin cancer, as well as neutralise harmful free radicals.
As the name suggests, this SPF legend has a lightweight feel with a clear watergel formula filled with active microcapsules that instantly absorbs into skin for a no greasy residue and zero white cast.
Don’t take our word for it? Check out Beaut expert Amy Serrano’s insightful review of the Invisible Shield
10. Achieve hydration with Body Hero Duo
The Glossier Body Hero Duo is a great way to try two of Glossier’s popular body products and save a little at the same time. This set includes the Daily Oil Wash as well as the Daily Perfecting Wash. If you’re after hydration and a light pleasant scent, this could be the perfect Glossier purchase for you.
11. Travel friendly scent with Glossier You Perfume Solid
Perfume that is solid, doesn’t leak and comes in a cute pink container that will fit the smallest of handbags? Glossier really hit the nail on the head with the launch of their Glossier You Perfume Solid. If you like warm musky scents that are just that little bit sultry and peppery, you’ll really enjoy this. Watch the gorgeous Lizbeth Hernandez share her review about the scent!
12. Effortless dressing with GlossiWear
ShopandBox these Must-have Glossier beauty picks:
- Wowder Duo, Glossier , USD35, +Add to Wishlist
- Boy Brow, Glossier, USD16, +Add to Wishlist
- Haloscope, Glossier., USD22, +Add to Wishlist
- Cloud Paint, Glossier., USD18, +Add to Wishlist
- Clear Lip Gloss, Glossier, USD14, +Add to Wishlist
- Generation G, Glossier, USD18, +Add to Wishlist
- Balm Dotcom, Glossier, USD12, +Add to Wishlist
- Moisturising Moon Mask, Glossier, USD22, +Add to Wishlist
- Invisible shield, Glossier, USD34, +Add to Wishlist
- Body Hero Duo, Glossier, USD35, +Add to Wishlist
- You Perfume Solid, Glossier, USD22, +Add to Wishlist
- Baseball Cap, Glossier, USD25, +Add to Wishlist
Get started in less than 10 seconds here!
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- A personal Boxer will be assigned to you and will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
Featured image(s) Glossier