If you ever traveled via plane but to find your a major crack in your luggage bag upon receiving your baggage at the collection area, it’s time you invest in a worthy suitcase that can take you on for miles (and years!)
While Globetrotters and Louis Vuitton suitcases are for the fancier lot who enjoy high fashion and looking stylish as they travel, we much prefer going with form over anything else, such as splurging on a Rimowa luggage bag. With cases of aircraft-grade aluminium and magnesium that is both lightweight and stable, this German brand is a great choice if you’re a fuss-free traveler who prefers a sturdier option that doesn’t give way easily.
For our Price Comparison series this week, we take a look at the Rimowa Topas Cabin Multiwheel for easy manoeuvring be it for short- or long-haul trips. Here’s a list of specs for this swanky and hardy luggage case:
- Dimensions: 21.7 x 7.9 x 15.7 inches
- Weight: 10.1lb / Volume: 32L
- 50/50 interior compartment division
- Both packing sections feature height adjustable Flexi-Divider systems
- Retractable Add-a-Bag Holder
- Reinforced aluminium corners
- Zip-less frame closure with integrated rubber seal
- TSA combination locks
- Multiwheel roller system giving you optimum manoeuvrability, whatever the terrain
Another great aspect of Rimowa Topas Cabin Multiwheel is that it was originally developed for tropical travel, hence its smooth-rolling wheels and ultra-light case for effortless travelling. Not to mention, its sleek silver case makes it a contemporary accessory to have.
Debating to get your hands on this specific beauty? Make the right choice by ShopandBoxing it to get some additional savings! We found that its home country, Germany, is offering the Rimowa Topas Cabin Multiwheel for the lowest price, at USD681 compared to countries elsewhere such as USA and Australia.
As you can tell, you can get to save up to a whopping USD500 just by ShopandBoxing this luggage bag from Germany! For Shoppers who are residing in Australia, you’d get to save the most, as it is almost double the price if you were to bought it from Australia instead of Germany.
The Rimowa bag weighs about 4.5kg and if you wanted to find out how much it costs to have this Rimowa shipped across to you, we’ve done the digging and here’s your most economical option for most of your over in the Asia-Pacific region:
Postal Service: Deutsche Post
Weight: Up to 5kg
Duration: 7 – 14 days
Cost: 43 Euros
Insurance: Liability up to 500 Euros
We also offer DHL Express as an option, so just ask your Boxer for a quote or find our more on our rates page.
To maximise your international shipping fees (you’ve got an extra 500g worth of free space since the bag weighs 4.5kg and you’ll be charged 5kg for shipping!), take a look at what you can fill your Rimowa Cabin case (+ Add To Wishlist) with, via Boxer Mattini‘s recommendations on the 5 things you must get from Germany here.
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” link above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even the item not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!
*prices used are lowest base prices of Rimowa Topas Cabin Multiwheel 22″ and exclude GST, duties, or any other fees Shoppers might be subjected to
**featured image credit goes to Rimowa