We’re already halfway through November, and before you know it, 2017 will approach us in a blink of an eye. If attempts at clearing out your work space and desks be it for spring cleaning or to make way for newer items are underway, why not start shopping with the new year in mind?
There’s nothing quite like a pretty journal/diary to plan your daily schedule or merely to jot ideas and notes down. Not to mention, it would make an Insta-worthy flatlay to complement the aesthetic of your desk—something that an e-planner can’t do for you! Aside from social media intentions, a 2017-specific planner and calendar are pretty much the most essential basic necessities of a work station.
We speak to our Boxers from around the world, and get some ideas on the BEST stores you need to know about. From the US, Sugarpaper and Rifle Paper Co were top favourites (not to mention that Sugarpaper has a range at Target which means more savings), while from Japan, we had our Japanese Boxers do a tell-all here. The UK has it’s very own Zoella create her Zoella lifestyle range as well as Kitty McCall for those inspired by prints. And Korea has been a clear winner for those who adore stationery and home decor items. Check out brands such as Iconic, Dear Maison, Commab, Afrocat, Second Mansion, Lucalab and ithinkso.
From Kitty McCall’s well-known print on print aesthetic in the form of notebooks and ultra girly Ladurée notebooks exclusive to Japan only, to wall and desk calendars from Rifle Paper Co that you can’t go wrong with, these 8 picks will make a case for print stationery instead of going digital:
1. Rifle Paper Co Desk Calendar 2017, USD16, + Add To Wishlist
2. Sugar Paper Wall Calendar 2017, USD9.99, + Add To Wishlist
3. Kitty McCall Poppies Notebook, GBP7.5, + Add To Wishlist
4. Zoella Once Upon A Time Journal, GBP14, + Add To Wishlist
5. Laduree Les Secrets, JPY3600, + Add To Wishlist
6. Paul & Joe La Papeterie 2017, JPY3600, + Add To Wishlist
7. Dear Maison Marble Diary, KRW13,500, + Add To Wishlist
8. Comma B 2017 Wall Calendar, KRW8,900, + Add To Wishlist
Get Started in less than 10 seconds:
- Simply click on the ”Add To Wishlist” links above!
- This will automatically add the items into your ShopandBox wishlist after it prompts you to sign in/sign up.
- You can add as many items as you want into your wishlist (even items not mentioned above).
- Once you’re ready, simply select the items you want bought, name your order, and hit the “Submit Order” button.
- You will be assigned a personal Boxer who will help you buy all your coveted items.
- Your box of goodies gets shipped to your door in 1 – 3 days wherever you are in the world!